Welcome Guest!


the current system time is: Sun Sep 08 21:01 2019; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

"You can't fit that mirror in---"
-- Jedite to Michiru about the Aqua Mirror and Nephlite 's... you know.


welcome to #suburbansenshi3

[21:02] <Megan O`Cain> (( What was that? ))
[21:02] <Meiling Hong> (( Not sure. ))
[21:02] * Meiling Hong remains asleep and oblivious to everything going on around her.
[21:03] <HK-416> Strategic Importance Absolute! That's why! That's all!
[21:04] * Megan O`Cain sighs ~_~
[21:05] <HK-416> We have no say in our orders, only that we carry them out!
[21:07] <Megan O`Cain> So you just blindly follow them DESPITE knowing the consequences?
[21:09] <UMP-9> Strategic Importance Absolute!
[21:09] <UMP-45> ¬_¬
[21:09] <UMP-45> ~__~
[21:12] <Megan O`Cain> You're just gonna keep saying that phrase, aren't you?
[21:12] <Forest Kits> Fluffy even more importance absolute :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[21:13] * Forest Kits trill.
[21:14] <Megan O`Cain> Oiiiii. ~_~
[21:15] <UMP-45> Yeah, you little guys ARE pretty important.
[21:17] <Megan O`Cain> So, what can be done to stop Kryuger from fulfilling missions against the Federation, and their allies?
[21:19] * UMP-45 smiles wrying as she strokes SEVERAL Forest Kits at once.
[21:19] <UMP-45> ^wryly
[21:19] <UMP-45> Maybe you should ask him that yourself. ^_^
[21:20] <Megan O`Cain> Hmmmm.
[21:21] <Megan O`Cain> Where is he?
[21:23] <UMP-45> Three guesses. I think you can figure it out at least by the second.
[21:24] * Megan O`Cain ponders for a moment
[21:28] <Megan O`Cain> Is it somewhere Alliance occupied?
[21:32] <UMP-45> No, but it's a place that's been touched BY the Alliance.
[21:33] <Megan O`Cain> If it is on planet Earth, the only place that comes to mind is Chernobyl.
[21:33] * UMP-45 smiles radiantly.
[21:34] <UMP-45> TOLD YOU YOU'D FIGURE IT OUT BY THE SECOND.
[21:34] <Megan O`Cain> Swell. ~_~
[21:36] * Megan O`Cain looks at UMP-45, "I gonna take a long shot in the dark, and say that you don't wanna fight against the Federation."
[21:39] <UMP-45> What did you have in mind about them?
[21:41] <Megan O`Cain> To be honest, I don't know. ~_~
[21:41] <Forest Kits> :3
[21:43] <UMP-45> Well, let's figure that out shall we? In the meantime...
[21:44] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Teeny kits!! Help me read this movie script and figure out just HOW foxes would create a "night of terror".")
[21:44] *** HK-416 has left #suburbansenshi3 (I am all that you need.)
[21:44] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Yup, this ALL leads BACK to the Zone.")
[21:45] *** Megan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (Donnie? Michelle? Let's try to figure this out.)
[21:46] *** Forest Kits has left #suburbansenshi3 (:D)
[19:12] *** Meanwhile, in Gensokyo
[19:13] * HK-416 looks back and forth carefully as she proceeds to step through the open main gate of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
[19:19] <HK-416> I believe the coast is clear.
[19:20] <Forest Kits> Reisen Udongein Inababada! :D
[19:23] <HK-416> Excuse me?
[19:23] <HK-416> The rabbit-girl is presently not here.
[19:24] * Megan O`Cain and her cousins walk on through the gate
[19:25] * UMP-9 is still laughing as she reads more of the script for "Foxes Rats: Night of Terror">
[19:25] <Forest Kits> :3
[19:27] <Megan O`Cain> Looks like the kits are having fun.
[19:27] <Michelle O`Cain> They always do!
[19:28] <Forest Kits> :D
[19:29] <Forest Kits> wanna play with remilia? :D
[19:30] <Michelle O`Cain> Should we?
[19:30] <UMP-45> Isn't she kind of snobbish though?
[19:32] <Forest Kits> she LOOOOVEs forest kits :D
[19:33] <UMP-45> Now...I'm sure you all have lots and lots of questions for us...
[19:33] <HK-416> STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE ABSOLUTE!!!
[19:33] * UMP-9 smacks HK-416 on the back of her head with the script folder.
[19:33] * Michelle O`Cain drops a Forest Kit on 416's head
[19:34] <HK-416> Thank you, 9. I think a loop had begun to form.
[19:34] <HK-416> O___O
[19:34] <Forest Kits> >:3
[19:34] * HK-416 quickly slumps to the ground within seconds of the Forest Kit being placed atop her head, a beatific and stupefied smile forming on her normally stern face as she sinks down.
[19:35] <Michelle O`Cain> There. ^_^
[19:35] <UMP-9> Hmmmm, excuse me little Foxes.
[19:36] <Forest Kits> yuppa :D
[19:36] <Megan O`Cain> Why didn't we do that earlier? It would have saved us so much trouble. I swear, I was gonna put a bullet in her if she kept that "That is a secret" type bulls hit.
[19:36] * UMP-9 consults the script. "Would you start piling onto and pouncing on HK-416?"
[19:36] <UMP-45> She can't help it. Really, none of us can.
[19:37] <UMP-45> Besides, it's her nature. She *IS* programmed to be a personification of the spirit of a German weapon.
[19:37] <Donovan O`Cain> Is it some sort of blocking mechanism?
[19:38] <UMP-45> You mean the Last Command?
[19:38] <Forest Kits> yuppa :D
[19:38] * Forest Kits all pounce on HK-416
[19:39] <Donovan O`Cain> If you call it that.
[19:40] <UMP-45> It's the primary command we all received that overrides most of our existing command structures. We're all driven to accomplish it, especially after earlier this year.
[19:42] <Donovan O`Cain> Who initiated this Last Command?
[19:43] <UMP-45> Once we received confirmation that the Langister children had been spotted inside the Zone, the Last Command activated in all of us. It had always been there, but it elevated tooooooo
[19:43] <UMP-9> "Strategic Importance Absolute."
[19:44] * UMP-9 is giggling as she watches HK-416 wiggling as she's "assaulted" by the fluffy little foxes bouncing up and down on her.
[19:45] <UMP-45> As for who gave it to us, I'm not exactly sure. Likely it was uploaded into our neural clouds to be downloaded into our data matrices whenever we reconnected to it.
[19:46] <UMP-45> But given how pervasive it is, it likely came from Alliance High Command. The authorization probably came from the upper echelons of their command hierarchy.
[19:48] <UMP-9> Yes...yes! There's a scene in here where the Foxes of Terror do this to some of the characters!
[19:48] <Donovan O`Cain> Is there a way to stop it from completing? I mean, I feel like the Alliance is gonna be nothing but on the losing end of things. Again.
[19:53] * HK-416 is still looking like she's high on drugs as she's pounced and bounced on. :D
[19:54] <UMP-45> I wish I knew.
[19:57] <...> Or MAYBE you all just need to let us carry out our orders and obey the Last Command!
[20:00] <Forest Kits> :O
[20:03] * Megan O`Cain and her cousins turn to face the new voice
[20:04] <...> http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2856009?q=negev_%28girls_frontline%29 THIS girl just turned the corner and is walking up to you all.
[20:06] * ... is now known as Negev
[20:07] <UMP-45> Oh F[BLEEP]K!!!
[20:07] <UMP-45> What the f[BLEEP]k is SHE doing here?!
[20:08] <Megan O`Cain> You can kindly piss off.
[20:08] <Negev> Well isn't this sweet! ALLIES OF THE VAN SAAR!
[20:08] <Forest Kits> You MUST fall to the Fluffiness :3
[20:08] <Negev> You're very fortunate that none of us have our weapons right now. The Foxes confiscated and hid all of them.
[20:09] <Negev> I'm still trying to figure out just WHERE they hid them. I've been searching for a week now.
[20:09] <Forest Kits> >:[
[20:10] <Negev> At first I found it a little odd that Squad 404 didn't come back last night, so I came to investigate and found you all leaving.
[20:10] <Negev> And where did you go to? Here to this strange Mansion! What might you all be trying to do, hmmmmmm?
[20:11] <Megan O`Cain> Nothing of your concern.
[20:11] <UMP-45> Yeah, what she said.
[20:11] <Forest Kits> :3
[20:12] <UMP-45> Besides, this place is neutral ground, Negev. You don't want to have another vore experience, do you?
[20:13] <UMP-45> 'Cause I heard you made quite the sight when you finally got pooped out.
[20:14] * Forest Kits giggle lots lots :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D
[20:17] <UMP-45> We call that a "Shizer film"!
[20:17] * Negev browtwitches.
[20:17] <Megan O`Cain> Not s[BLEEP]tstorm?
[20:17] <Negev> You didn't answer my question though. Why ARE you here?
[20:18] <Forest Kits> we're PLAYING :D
[20:21] * Negev glances at the Foxes. "I meant the outsiders."
[20:22] <Megan O`Cain> What does it matter to you, anyway? Clearly you're just spoiling for a fight.
[20:26] * Negev grins.
[20:26] <Negev> Maybe I'm not spoiling for a fight as much as I'm taking advantage of the opportunity to obtain some information just like you two are.
[20:27] * HK-416 is trying to slowly crawl away, probably with a bunch of Forest Kits perched on top of her.
[20:30] <Michelle O`Cain> Are you sure of that? You don't know what's going on.
[20:31] <Forest Kits> :3
[20:33] <HK-416> I know you're both affiliated with the MKA, which means you're affiliated with the Van Saar.
[20:33] <HK-416> And I overheard the Last Command being mentioned, so it's likely you're trying to find out more about it.
[20:35] * Megan O`Cain just looks at Negev, "So?"
[20:39] <HK-416> Soooooo
[20:39] <Negev> ^
[20:40] <Negev> In my opinion...let us carry out our orders.
[20:41] <Negev> So we can start ending this conflict on our terms.
[20:42] * Megan O`Cain and her cousins look at each other and then huddle up a la Three Stooges
[20:46] <UMP-45> Yeah...
[20:46] <UMP-45> Negev is...intense to say the least.
[20:46] * Megan O`Cain breaks the huddle, and faces Negev, "Even at the detriment of whatever Alliance is left? I say that because it seems like a losing battle in the first place."
[20:47] * UMP-45 has little Foxes on her shoulders.
[20:47] <Forest Kits> :3
[20:47] <Negev> Hmph. >:f
[20:47] <Negev> We don't have a choice.
[20:48] <Negev> Strategic Importance Absolute!
[20:48] * HK-416 raises her hand up weakly. "Straaategeeeeeec Im-puance Absooooo..."
[20:49] * Megan O`Cain sighs, "Dean?"
[20:50] * Dean appears next to Megan's left shoulder, "Yes, Captain?"
[20:50] * Megan O`Cain points at Negev, "Sic'em."
[20:50] <Dean> Acknowledged.
[20:51] * Dean uses his programming to knock out Negev's cybernetics, or tries to at least
[20:53] *** Roll 1d100 please.
[20:54] <spiritflame>Dean rolls 1d100 [ 87 ]
[21:02] <spiritflame>Negev rolls 1d100 [ 61 ]
[21:02] <Negev> O____o
[21:03] <Dean> Sleep.
[21:04] * Negev seems highly distracted now as her sensory processor goes into a recursive loop, requiring her main AI to reboot and restart it. The effect, in organic terms, would be that she suddenly got very light-headed.
[21:04] <Negev> Uggghhhhh, whaaaaaa?
[21:05] * Dean turns to the others, including the UMPs, "Suggestions? I was thinking she could use some sleep."
[21:06] <Megan O`Cain> Yeah, she looks like she could use a nap.
[21:07] <Michelle O`Cain> Yep. Maybe with a stuffed toy, too.
[21:09] <Forest Kits> and a fluffy friend :D
[21:09] <Donovan O`Cain> She does look tired.
[21:14] <Negev> Okay!
[21:14] * Negev flops to the ground and lays on her back, arms spread, waiting for fluffiness!
[21:14] <UMP-45> That should keep her preoccupied for a while.
[21:15] * Michelle O`Cain giggles a bit
[21:15] <Megan O`Cain> Nice work, Dean.
[21:16] * Forest Kits Swarm Negev :D :3 :D :3 :D :3 :D :3
[21:16] <Dean> You're welcome, Captain. Learning Alliance coding proved beneficial in this case. This will allow talks to remain peaceful.
[21:17] <Michelle O`Cain> If any of the others try to stop us (referring to 404 and the O`Cains), we'll just call naptime. ^_^
[21:18] <Forest Kits> :3
[21:20] <UMP-45> In the meantime, let's grab some dinner!
[21:21] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi3 (I wonder if there's anything good around here.)
[21:21] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi3 (No grilled lamprey stands?)
[21:21] *** HK-416 has left #suburbansenshi3 (Fluuufffff-eeeeeeeeeeeeees~!!")
[21:22] *** Michelle O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (I think the mansion itself might have something.)
[21:22] *** Negev has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Gheeee-heee-heee-heee!!!")
[21:22] *** Donovan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (We can always check.)
[21:23] *** Megan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (Only one way to find out.)


[10:25] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Academy City
[10:28] *** A fairly muggy, hazy morning in the bustling city. In a blind alley of District 13, away from the view of the city's cameras and sensors, and woman stands there, seemingly waiting.
[10:32] *** A figure drops down from the rooftop, landing behind the startled woman.
[10:32] <Sailor Europa> I am sorry I am late. I got held up with a boutique robbery.
[10:34] *** the woman nods, getting over her starstruck. She reaches into her pocket and takes out a small item.
[10:37] <Sumomo> These are the findings Anti-Skill have gathered since you and Judgement tipped us off about the electrical bursts.
[10:38] * Sumomo glances at the green and white striped Judgement armband attached to the legendary Sailor Guardian's upper arm. (I still can't believe she's a member of Judgement...)
[10:39] <Sumomo> Our sensors tried their best but a particularly large burst knocked them down for a few hours.
[10:40] * Sumomo hands over the electronic data storage capsule to the younger girl.
[10:40] * Sailor Europa takes it and then pockets it in the dimensional pocket of her skirt
[10:41] <Sailor Europa> I've been doing research as well. Having contacted my informants outside of Academy City shows that the bursts emit a magical aau
[10:42] <Sailor Europa> aura.
[10:42] * Sumono frowns.
[10:42] <Sumono> Do you think Magicians are behind this?
[10:43] <Sailor Europa> I think it is too early to definitively make a decision on who is behind this just yet.
[10:44] <Sailor Europa> Thank you for the information. I will contact you again when I figure out more.
[10:47] <Sumono> Of course.
[10:50] * Sailor Europa nods at the older before leaping upwards and landing on the roof of the 1l5 story building beside them. She waits a moment before peering over the edge to watch the woman walk away from their meeting spot.
[10:51] * Sailor Europa fingers the capsule in the pco
[10:52] * Sailor Europa fingers the capsule in the pocket of her skirt, biting her lip. (Delilha said the appeared in Tokyo as well. Is it a creature on a warpath? )
[10:53] * Sailor Europa begins to leap from rooftop to rooftop, making her way back to Nagatenjouki Middle School.
[10:55] <Sailor Europa> (Should we ask Tamiko Denji to take a look? I hope it isn't too dangerous for her.)
[10:58] *** The legendary sailor guardian of Academy City finds herself thinking about this recent trouble throughout the rest of her day. Her deepest fear is Gren-gar has come back somehow, though she will never admit it. Not even to her loved ones. She needs to remain a strong, pillar of support for her family. She can't be a burden to them. She will dig down to the root of this new evil and eradicate it.


[19:58] *** M16A1 has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:58] <@spiritflame> konbanwa M16A1
[19:58] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:58] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[19:58] *** David O`Cain has turned their sound on
[19:59] * M16A1 takes a deep breath before holding out the memory crystal
[20:00] * David O`Cain takes the memory crystal and installs it into the data slate
[20:00] <David O`Cain> Let's see what's on here.
[20:01] <M16A1> This contains a compilation of footage obtained from various sources. Some of it from Alliance ships and others from T-Dolls and soldiers on the ground.
[20:01] <David O`Cain> Alright.
[20:02] *** The holographic displays start to warm up and access the data, decoding and sorting it.
[20:02] * David O`Cain looks through the files
[20:04] *** A long image file starts to play, showing a massive city under heavy attack. Fires burn out of control, explosions rip through everything, the sky is on fire, and even the local sun has been partially blotted out by something in the atmosphere.
[20:04] <David O`Cain> Hmm.
[20:05] <M16A1> This is the defeat that ended all hope for the Alliance. Their lofty idealism died screaming here, only to be replaced by desperation of the worst kind.
[20:06] *** The image starts to focus on a section of the city where the fighting is unbelievably fierce, where an Alliance ground force that outnumbers its foes over twenty to one is being absolutely slaughtered...
[20:07] * David O`Cain continues watching
[20:08] *** Nothing they can do can even slow down the attackers. YOu see freeze-frame images of the inhabitants dying left and right, some of them with gory holes blown through them by gauss shards, and others exploded from the inside by boltguns.
[20:09] <M16A1> And leading that attack was a creature drenched in more blood than you could ever possibly imagine. A creature that heralded utter and absolute silence.
[20:11] *** The image zooms in further to show the ones leading the charge: Ghost Fox Space Marines and regular soldiers who all appeared to be fighting on despite taking terrible physical injuries. And in the heart of them you see...
[20:14] *** ...a young woman in a Pink Delmo uniform that looks like she has a bullet wound through her forehead, a man dressed in a Van Saar hostile environment suit that looks like he shouldn't even be standing with how sick he looks, a female Ghost Fox in Sororitas armor clutching a Force-staff and...fox ears? OH GOD, THAT'S ALEXIANNA AS AN ADULT!!!! And...
[20:16] *** And what looks like a young Human boy with lush, unruly copper-colored hair, wearing a rugged hooded leather cloak and surrounded by a thick mist of ebon energy. His eyes glow with the same color, and it skin looks deathly pale, so much so that the inflamed blood vessels are visible.
[20:16] <M16A1> And that creature was known as the Dark Angel of Death.
[20:17] <David O`Cain> Solar.
[20:25] *** The scene switches to the battle footage in high orbit, where several HUNDRED Alliance warships are getting blown apart and shredded. The Ghost Foxes are attacking with their entire fleet, including all TWENTY Battle-barges, but something else is happening as well.
[20:26] *** Many of the Alliance ships seem to be engulfed in dark clouds lit from within by rapid, continuous explosions and the internal fires raging inside the damaged ships through massive hull breaches.
[20:26] <David O`Cain> Mass boarding?
[20:27] *** It takes a few seconds for the images to resolve further, revealing that the "clouds" are actually huge swarms of small attack craft that attack with unbelievable coordination and precision maneuvering that make them seem like a liquid from a distance.
[20:27] <M16A1> No. A new enemy had revealed itself.
[20:28] * David O`Cain tries to get a better look at the new enemy
[20:28] *** Nightgaunts. By the millions. Launched by a dozen Tanar'ri Conqueror-class Carriers.
[20:29] *** The Alliance fleet is just getting SWARMED.
[20:30] <David O`Cain> Heh. Morrigan and her friends.
[20:30] *** The Nightgaunts are also streaming down into the atmosphere, attacking the Alliance city by the hundreds of thousands, filling the skies and blotting out the sun in the process.
[20:33] *** On the ground there's nothing but panic as the city is encircled and attacked on all sides. By the Imperial Guard, by the Ghost Foxes, by Tanar'ri Biomecha that tear through everything like a nightmare, and by thousands of pale T-Dolls dressed in dark revealing clothing and wearing helmets that enclose most of their heads.
[20:35] *** The Alliance is just...losing. And as the Imperial Guard and the Astartes and the Tanar'ri and the Draughr and Sangvis Ferri continue their massacre, there's just one word being shouted out all over the city for everyone to hear.
[20:35] <David O`Cain> Man, that's a massive siege.
[20:36] <M16A1> T__T
[20:37] *** The word was...
[20:37] <...> - EXTERMINATE. -
[20:37] <David O`Cain> Oh god. I sincerely hope that isn't the Daleks.
[20:38] <M16A1> They WERE the Daleks.
[20:38] <M16A1> On that days, they WERE the Daleks.
[20:38] <M16A1> ^day
[20:39] <M16A1> And nothing could even slow them down. Not even us when we were thrown against them in a last-ditch attempt to buy time for an evacuation.
[20:40] <David O`Cain> I see.
[20:44] *** The recording changes scenes to reveal the Griffin T-Doll's defense of the last starport, where they'd set up layer upon layer upon layer of heavy defenses, fighting brutally against repeated attacks by everyone.
[20:45] *** One scene shows none other than Squad 404 blowing up a Leman Russ tank with multiple rocket launchers.
[20:46] *** Another live-footage shown from the POV of the girl herself, shows her rushing through an open battle field to get to an inactive AA cannon, getting to it, and opening fire non-stop, shooting down a Federation Thunderbolt fighter.
[20:47] *** Holy crap, that T-Doll was none other than M16A1 herself!
[20:47] * David O`Cain looks at M16A1
[20:47] <M16A1> T__T
[20:49] * David O`Cain goes back to the video
[20:49] <M16A1> During that battle the Federation smashed aside all resistance and exterminated everyone in their path. No prisoners were taken. At least not LIVING ones.
[20:50] <David O`Cain> Hmm. And of the T-Dolls like you?
[20:50] <M16A1> Then the strangest thing happened. Sangvis Ferri just stopped.
[20:51] <David O`Cain> Really?
[20:51] <M16A1> T-Dolls like me weren't spared either. They blew us away by the thousands. We died, uploaded to the neural cloud, downloaded into a new body, then were sent out into battle again only to be destroyed a short time later.
[20:53] <M16A1> As for Sangvis Ferri, at one point they just ceased all hostilities and just went catatonic.
[20:54] <M16A1> Beak, Executioner, all of them just went silent for a while.
[20:54] <M16A1> Then they withdrew.
[20:56] <M16A1> It was the oddest thing. When they reactivated, many of them just gathered into groups and stared up into the sky. A few of us tried tapping into THEIR neural cloud to find out what was happening with them.
[21:00] <M16A1> We heard.
[21:00] <M16A1> Singing.
[21:02] <David O`Cain> Singing?
[21:04] <M16A1> I...can't explain it any other way.
[21:04] <David O`Cain> I see.
[21:12] <David O`Cain> What was being sung?
[21:13] <M16A1> I don't know. It wasn't words, that's for sure.
[21:13] <M16A1> And yes, I heard it. I developed problems with my neural cloud afterwards.
[21:13] <David O`Cain> Really?
[21:18] <M16A1> It's impossible to put into words, and Beak and Executioner haven't been forthcoming either, but the "song" affected Sangvis Ferri deeply. After they heard it, even though the signal from orbit got cut, they ceased all hostilities and retreated from the war.
[21:18] <David O`Cain> Hmm.
[21:18] * David O`Cain tries to see if he can find where the song is playing
[21:25] *** The recording shows something VERY strange. It shows one scene where a group of civilians have been surrounded in a rubble-strewn street by dozens of Sangvis Ferri T-Dolls. They're in terror and pleading for their lives.
[21:25] *** The SF Dolls take aim, stating "EXTERMINATE". Then...
[21:29] <David O`Cain> ?
[21:30] *** They just stop, then start shuddering, then tilt back their heads as one and start shrieking, but the sound is more like binary code combined with a dial-up modem.
[21:31] *** The low-grade T-Dolls then just cease hostilities and walk away. The HIGH-grade T-Dolls, the "Ringleaders", react much differently.
[21:32] <David O`Cain> Hmm...
[21:32] *** There are images of Beak, Executioner, and others (wow, one of them looks like an older version of Catriona too!) sit on the ground in a daze, looking up at the sky at something unseen, like they just had a religious experience.
[21:33] <David O`Cain> (Interesting.)
[21:38] *** After that, the main recording ends, but there are plenty of smaller ones. Many of them are about various individual Griffin T-Dolls.
[21:40] <David O`Cain> Huh. I'm not real sure if I heard the song in that last video.
[21:45] <M16A1> I don't know either. I really can't describe it in words to you.
[21:45] * M16A1 looks at her timepiece. "I must go for now. You can keep the data crystal if you wish."
[21:46] <David O`Cain> Thanks.
[21:47] <David O`Cain> I'll see this gets to my sister, and Solar. Perhaps they'll find info on this crystal.
[21:50] <M16A1> Solarchos. The Onryo, you mean.
[21:51] <M16A1> You don't fear him at all?
[21:52] <David O`Cain> Solarchos, Onryo. It's the same guy to me. Why would I fear him? He and I have been friends for at least a decade.
[21:56] * M16A1 nods. "Then I will say no more on the matter."
[21:56] <M16A1> Good evening to you.
[21:56] *** M16A1 has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:57] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has left #suburbansenshi3


[08:47] *** Sitting in her office in the Theater Department, 37 year old Euri Inochi, mother of three, girlfriend to Matsumi Kaze, gazes out the window whilst sipping her morning tea.
[08:50] *** A whirlwind of thoughts blows through her mind. Alice, the young woman whose soul she saved all those years, comments helpfully within her Mind. Euri often listens to what Alice has to say and finds herself lonesome when the mysterious girl leaves for her corporeal form.
[08:51] * Euri Inochi hears the chime of Mugen Academy's nine o'clock class starting in ten minutes.
[08:52] * Euri Inochi sighs lonesomely to herself after finishing off her tea.
[08:53] <Euri Inochi> I'm glad I was able to deal with that astrophysics student's experiment gone way before needing to involve anyone else.
[08:53] <Euri Inochi> I know what happened the last time an interdimensional creature was let loose from Mugen Academy.
[08:55] * Euri Inochi shakes her head ruefully, remembering the fight she had in the tower observatory.
[08:55] * Euri Inochi gets to her feet and gathers her belongings for her first class of the day; Acting 201.
[08:56] <Euri Inochi> (It's times like those that make me worry for Hachi and Delilha.)
[08:57] <Euri Inochi> (Out there nearly every day on patrol as Sailor Guardians...)
[08:58] <Euri Inochi> There are so many of us now that I wonder if they even need to be so vigilant. Why not take turns? Have a schedule?
[09:00] * Euri Inochi glances at the picture of her three children on her desk before walking to her door to leave.
[09:00] <Euri Inochi> (At least Nobu isn't involved in anything dangerous.. Thank goodness.)
[09:01] *** Kizoku "Euri" Inochi leaves her office, shutting and locking the door behind her as she makes her way to teach her handful of students.


[19:20] *** Meanwhile, in Gensokyo
[19:20] * UMP-9 is lying on her back in the courtyard of the SDM, covered with Forest Foxes. XD
[19:21] <Forest Kits> :3
[19:26] <HK-416> :D
[19:26] * HK-416 tries to crawl out from underneath the Kit pile she's under.
[19:30] * Michelle O`Cain is sitting at a table with one of the Forest Kits sitting on her lap, and is sipping from a mug of tea
[19:30] * Megan O`Cain and Donovan are at the same table as well enjoying their cups of tea
[19:33] <UMP-45> :3
[19:33] <UMP-45> So, what more do you all want from us?
[19:36] <Megan O`Cain> For starters, preventing your commander's objective to be complete. There must be a way or two or more to make a workaround.
[19:40] <UMP-45> I don't know. Ultimately, the best way would be to purge us of the Last Command. But I'm not sure how that would be done.
[19:40] * UMP-9 directs the Forest Kits to "attack" HK-416!
[19:42] <Megan O`Cain> I see. It sounds like we would need to go to The Zone, and take out the source of that Last Command.
[19:42] <Donovan O`Cain> Yeah, looks that way.
[19:43] *** Sakuya Izayoi [PerfectandElegant Maid@EnclaveFedCom.Net (pirated)] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:43] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Sakuya Izayoi
[19:43] <Sakuya Izayoi> ^__^
[19:43] <Sakuya Izayoi> May I get you anything more?
[19:46] <Forest Kits> >:3
[19:49] <Michelle O`Cain> More tea, please. ^_^
[19:49] <Sakuya Izayoi> Or would you like me to eliminate these Alliance cyber-whores? ^__^
[19:50] * HK-416 flails as she's "attacked" vigorously!!
[19:52] <Megan O`Cain> I don't think it'll be necessay, Sakuya. These T-dolls struck a deal with the Forest Kits.
[19:54] <Sakuya Izayoi> The Forest Kits are certain that deal will be honored?
[19:54] <Megan O`Cain> So far they have.
[19:57] <Forest Kits> :3
[19:57] <UMP-45> And what exactly do you want from US though?
[20:00] <Megan O`Cain> Well, you mentioned before you don't want to fight anymore. Perhaps help stop the Last Command from the inside?
[20:01] <UMP-45> The only way to do that would be to go back to the Zone. Or maybe purge our own neural cloud? But that would only work for as long as we remained unlinked from the Griffin networks.
[20:03] <Megan O`Cain> Hmmm.
[20:07] <Megan O`Cain> This is proving harder than I thought.
[20:07] <UMP-45> How so?
[20:12] * Sakuya Izayoi goes over to the playful Forest Kits. "And you, would any of you like anything?"
[20:14] <Megan O`Cain> Well, I'm beginning to run out of ideas.
[20:15] <UMP-45> Well, you know where we came from. You could always return to the Zone.
[20:16] <Forest Kits> we want lamprey! :D
[20:17] <Forest Kits> :O
[20:17] <Forest Kits> we help? :D
[20:17] <Megan O`Cain> How so, little guys?
[20:21] <UMP-45> Are you sure?
[20:22] * Forest Kits trot off and come back in langister-like outfits :D :3 :D :3
[20:25] <UMP-45> Ummm, who are you supposed to be dressed up as?
[20:26] <UMP-45> Are those...hostile environment suits?
[20:31] <Megan O`Cain> Looks like it. How did they get them, though?
[20:32] <Forest Kits> Lookalikes! :D
[20:33] <UMP-45> So what ARE you little ones planning?
[20:38] <UMP-45> Do you want to go with everyone to the Zone?
[20:39] <Forest Kits> to fool :D
[20:39] <Forest Kits> :3
[20:39] <Forest Kits> :3
[20:41] <UMP-45> Wait...
[20:41] <UMP-45> You want to IMPERSONATE the Langister children to serve as DECOYS?
[20:42] <Megan O`Cain> Huh. It might work to draw them out.
[20:43] <Forest Kits> yuppa :D
[20:43] <Donovan O`Cain> If so, we can move in, and erase the Last Command.
[20:46] <UMP-45> It'd be dangerous as anything.
[20:55] <UMP-45> Are you SURE you want to risk something like this?
[20:55] <Michelle O`Cain> Yeah. We don't want you to get hurt.
[20:58] <Forest Kits> we be so cute, they no want to attack :D
[21:00] <UMP-9> Our orders don't involve hurting them. We'd just be bringing them to a different location and await further orders.
[21:00] * Michelle O`Cain gently scratches the Forest Kit on her lap between its ears
[21:01] <Forest Kits> :O
[21:01] * Forest Kits trill a little sing-a-long
[21:07] * Megan O`Cain and her cousins look at the Forest Kits
[21:08] * Forest Kits are trilling to the tune of "blow down the mountain", then going forward to "ABC/Twinklex2 little star"
[21:13] <Michelle O`Cain> Awwww. ^_^
[21:14] <UMP-9> So cute~!!
[21:15] <UMP-45> We can try it.
[21:18] <Sakuya Izayoi> Also, the way back to the Outside is ready should you wish to depart tonight.
[21:18] <Michelle O`Cain> Hope it's a great ruse to fool them.
[21:22] <Forest Kits> :3
[21:23] <Megan O`Cain> Thank you, Sakuya.
[21:23] *** Sakuya Izayoi [PerfectandElegant Maid@EnclaveFedCom.Net (pirated)] has left #suburbansenshi3 (I will lead to there.)
[21:24] <Megan O`Cain> Well, only one way to find out if the trick will work.
[21:24] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Let's go over that plan of yours.")
[21:24] *** UMP-9 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("I want to take all kinds of pictures of you all!")
[21:24] *** Megan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (Indeed, to make sure it will work.)
[21:24] <Michelle O`Cain> Heeeee! Silly kits!
[21:25] *** Michelle O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (^)
[21:25] <Donvan O`Cain> We can always hope.
[21:25] *** Donvan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (Time to ensure it's foolproof.)
[21:28] *** Forest Kits has left #suburbansenshi3 (Yuppa :D)


[13:11] * Qeinoss , is meanwhile, dealing with a new group of worshippers....she is utterly perplexed but happy to know that she is suddenly being remembered!
[13:12] * Qeinoss is at the same time having a hard time trying to get used to being worshipped again and tries to decide how best to fulfill these >_>


[09:53] *** has turned their sound on
[18:49] *** has joined #suburbansenshi3
[18:49] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[18:50] *** King Obsidian has joined #suburbansenshi3
[18:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa King Obsidian
[18:50] *** Sumi Mattine has joined #suburbansenshi3
[18:50] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Sumi Mattine
[18:51] * Sumi Mattine walks up to her husband and takes his arm
[18:52] < King Obsidian > say.....
[18:53] < King Obsidian > It has been long time since I traveled to the past.
[18:53] <Sumi Mattine> yeah..I've been doing most of it
[18:54] * Sumi Mattine leans against obsidian
[19:01] * King Obsidian looks at Sumi Mattine.
[19:01] *** Sumi Mattine is young woman with short bright magenta hair with red highlights, green blue eyes, a powerful and intense spirit behind them. She has a black upside down moon on her forehead and was the Queen of Nemesis.
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.

[19:01] < King Obsidian > I love you.
[19:03] * Sumi Mattine smiles and gives Obsidian a kiss
[19:03] <Sumi Mattine> never stopped loving you
[19:06] <Sumi Mattine> things seem to be going alright......for now
[19:14] < King Obsidian > I am going to hug so many people.
[19:15] * Sumi Mattine smiles at that...
[19:15] < King Obsidian > After all I am so much more open about my feelings now.
[19:15] * someone runs up and hugs Obisdian's leg from behind
[19:16] *** Amethyst has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Amethyst
[19:16] * Amethyst looks up at her papa
[19:16] * King Obsidian looks at Amethyst.
[19:16] *** Amethyst is your average everyday Amethyst

[19:17] * Amethyst is a little girl with dark hair like her papa and green blue eyes like her mama
[19:18] < King Obsidian > Hi.
[19:19] <Amethyst> papa :)
[19:20] * King Obsidian pats Amethyst's head.
[19:21] <Sumi Mattine> she's been doing well in her studies
[19:22] < King Obsidian > Oh?
[19:22] < King Obsidian > That is good....
[19:22] <Sumi Mattine> she's doing her best to be worthy of the clan
[19:23] < King Obsidian > A Princess should know much.
[19:27] <Sumi Mattine> she wants to make you proud..Garnet too
[19:30] < King Obsidian > I know they will.
[19:43] < King Obsidian > Show time.
[19:44] *** Sumi Mattine has left #suburbansenshi3
[19:44] < King Obsidian > /left
[19:44] < King Obsidian > /left
[19:44] < King Obsidian > part
[19:45] *** King Obsidian has left #suburbansenshi3


[17:21] * Eliza McIntash breathes slowly in the tube that she stays in, and then, suddenly, wakes up.
[17:21] <Eliza McIntash> ????
[17:21] <Eliza McIntash> Wow... huh... I didn't...
[17:21] <Eliza McIntash> Sure didn't expect that.
[17:22] * Eliza McIntash looks around the room where she is secured, reminding herself where she is and trying to calm her breathing.
[17:22] <Eliza McIntash> ....
[17:22] <Eliza McIntash> ...
[17:22] <Eliza McIntash> ....
[17:22] <Eliza McIntash> !!!
[17:22] * Eliza McIntash winces.
[17:22] * Eliza McIntash makes weird faces and struggles, her body contorting.
[17:22] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 9 ]
[17:22] * Eliza McIntash reaches her finger up....
[17:22] <Eliza McIntash> >.O
[17:22] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 13 ]
[17:23] * Eliza McIntash scratches the tip of her nose, with obvious relief!
[17:23] <Eliza McIntash> Aaaaaaah
[17:23] * Eliza McIntash puts her hand back down toward her sides in the tube. "Whew... that was a nasty one!"
[17:23] <Eliza McIntash> ^_^
[17:24] * Eliza McIntash relaxes and breathes again, in quiet contemplation.
[17:29] <Eliza McIntash> Mmmmmmmm....
[17:32] * Eliza McIntash thinks, contemplating where she is.
[17:38] * Eliza McIntash flinches momentarily, and then stretches, taking a very deep breath of the air in the tube.
[17:47] * Eliza McIntash breathes again, softly, thinking about where the air and food and water come from and go.
[17:47] * Eliza McIntash smiles.
[17:52] * Eliza McIntash realizes she has goosebumps. <.<
[17:54] * Eliza McIntash shakes off this... slight distraction----she centers herself within the tube, and prepares for the battle to come.
[18:03] * Eliza McIntash meditates, so that she can be ready to fight.
[18:10] * Eliza McIntash presses her hands hard against the glass.
[18:10] <Eliza McIntash> ......
[18:10] <Eliza McIntash> ...!
[18:13] <Eliza McIntash> ....


[17:51] * Eliza McIntash breathes in...
[17:51] * Eliza McIntash breathes out...
[17:51] *** Eliza McIntash has joined #suburbansenshi3
[17:51] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa Eliza McIntash *** Happy Autumn Equinox Day!!
[17:51] <Eliza McIntash> ....
[17:51] <Eliza McIntash> Alright... here goes...
[17:52] * Eliza McIntash softly chants, and moves her fingers inside the tube....
[17:52] * Eliza McIntash casts the spell.
[17:53] *** A perfect image of Chateaux Concierge appears outside the tube, in Eliza's chamber.
[17:53] * Eliza McIntash concentrates, looking at the illusion of Chateaux, and steadies her breathing, looking forward.
[17:56] <Eliza McIntash> .....
[17:56] <Eliza McIntash> .....
[17:57] * Eliza McIntash keeps looking at the image of Chateaux, the sensor readouts from the tube showing she's still concentrating hard, but that a new part of her brain is working than did in the prior years...
[17:57] <Eliza McIntash> .....
[17:57] <Eliza McIntash> >.<
[18:01] * Eliza McIntash concentrates... fiercely.
[18:01] <Eliza McIntash> ...
[18:01] * Eliza McIntash stares at the face of the image of Chateaux Concierge
[18:01] * Eliza McIntash looks at Chateaux Concierge.
[18:01] *** Chateaux Concierge is




More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'Second Reality' (album ver) by Purple Motion . She is Level 1.
Chateaux Concierge is an IRC Operator - Channel Administrator

[18:03] * Eliza McIntash smiles happily...
[18:03] * Eliza McIntash closes her eyes serenely.
[18:03] *** The image of Chateaux vanishes.
[18:04] * Eliza McIntash lets her hands fall to her side, and calmly breathes again at a retarded rate.
[18:04] * Eliza McIntash begins meditating, as she learned to do in her time in the Dreamlands at Ultharr.
[18:04] <Eliza McIntash> ....
[18:05] <Eliza McIntash> ......
[18:06] <Eliza McIntash> ........
[18:07] * Eliza McIntash 's eyes flutter, and her consciousness fades from this world, and goes elsewhere.




[19:14] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Testing Facility, somewhere in the west coast
[20:02] *** A limousine is rolling towards a large building in Arizona.
[20:22] *** The limousine arrives at the facility.
[20:28] *** Yukari Yakumo [IllusoryBorderHag@EnclaveFedCom.Net (PiratedServer] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:28] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Yukari Yakumo
[20:28] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:28] <@spiritflame> konbanwa David O`Cain
[20:31] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:31] <@spiritflame> konbanwa D. Kakaku
[20:32] <Yukari Yakumo> ^___^
[20:33] <D. Kakaku> [pub] WEll, looks like we're here.
[20:36] <David O`Cain> So, what's being tested here?
[20:38] <D. Kakaku> no one remembers?
[20:38] <Yukari Yakumo> I'm just along for the ride out of curiosity.
[20:38] <David O`Cain> I wasn't around to hear.
[20:40] <D. Kakaku> (( this is another reason why I needed X and matt here XD ))
[20:40] <D. Kakaku> (( and seriously... /move doesn't work here anymore? ))
[20:42] * D. Kakaku has moved to: [ ]
[20:43] <D. Kakaku> no one in here was around to hear it?
[20:46] <Yukari Yakumo> hear what?
[20:48] <D. Kakaku> ... you'll see it when we get down stairs.
[20:51] <David O`Cain> Alright.
[20:52] *** Kiyoshi Shin has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:52] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Kiyoshi Shin
[20:53] * Kiyoshi Shin is following..having been sent to represent one of the Shin Branches
[20:55] <D. Kakaku> ah, I missed you, has Matsumi said anything about it?
[20:57] <Kiyoshi Shin> not particuarly
[20:58] <D. Kakaku> I guess you'll all be surprised, then.
[20:58] * D. Kakaku opens the door to get out of the limo.
[21:02] * David O`Cain exits the limo
[21:02] * D. Kakaku walks on over to the open elevator.
[21:05] * Kiyoshi Shin follows
[21:06] * David O`Cain follows along
[21:07] * D. Kakaku presses a button, bringing the elevator down as everything rises from your point of view.
[21:10] *** a long ways down and it soon shows an overhead of a facility with about 6 pods, having finished up being built recently, and it also looks to be fully furnished.
[21:10] <D. Kakaku> a good example of tax dollars at work... hopefully.
[21:10] <David O`Cain> Huh. So, what are we looking at?
[21:11] <D. Kakaku> This.... is SEALAB... a new underwater research facility.
[21:12] <D. Kakaku> researchers and their families will be living here, picked from a list of qualified candidates.
[21:13] <David O`Cain> (Hey, when did this become Adult Swim?)
[21:13] <David O`Cain> - (Does it matter? Plenty of influence, and all.) -
[21:15] <D. Kakaku> I've been told that a somewhat new ability has been added so that it can still be useful after its use ends... I'm not sure what it is yet.
[21:16] <D. Kakaku> it has room for 250 people.
[21:18] <David O`Cain> Not bad.
[21:19] *** the elevator stops at a set of concrete bleachers.
[21:20] <D. Kakaku> here we are.
[21:20] * D. Kakaku steps off of the elevator and into one of the seats.
[21:21] * David O`Cain takes a seat on the bleechers
[21:21] *** someone passes by, having exited the research facility, having a gourd head and wringkly face.
[21:22] *** anyone who can sense black magic.... you might be able to smell a whole lot of it.
[21:23] <Kiyoshi Shin> ..
[21:24] <D. Kakaku> I don't know what it is, but it better make the facility last longer.
[21:25] <D. Kakaku> by the way, who was that guy? ....
[21:26] <D. Kakaku> anywyas... time to see the facility in... something wrong?
[21:26] *** dead ahead... it's coming from SEALAB.
[21:28] <David O`Cain> Huh?
[21:37] <D. Kakaku> (( waiting for Kiyoshi's reaction. ))
[21:38] <Kiyoshi Shin> ..interesting...
[21:39] * Kiyoshi Shin is impressed
[21:41] <D. Kakaku> well, thank you.. it took a lot of people and a lot of hours to plan it out... and about $3 billion, so it wasn't cheap either. thank everyone you see along the way.
[21:42] *** Beeps start ringing out... more like a truck reversing beep.
[21:43] *** PA: Rebuild test beginning in 10.
[21:43] <D. Kakaku> rebuild? it's already built, what the heck does it need a rebuild for?
[21:43] *** 9
[21:44] <David O`Cain> Your guess is as good as mine, man.
[21:44] *** 8
[21:46] <D. Kakaku> strengthening? I don't really know
[21:46] *** 7
[21:48] <David O`Cain> Whatever it is, maybe it's just for a single panel.
[21:49] <Kiyoshi Shin> hm??
[21:50] *** 6, 5
[21:50] <D. Kakaku> I don't know, that big-headed old guy that passed by us seemed particularily happy about something.
[21:51] *** 4
[21:51] <David O`Cain> Who was he, though?
[21:51] *** 3
[21:52] <D. Kakaku> don't know, never seen him before.
[21:52] *** 2
[21:52] <D. Kakaku> not even during development and the actual building of the facility... what about you Kiyoshi, you ever seen him?
[21:52] *** 1.5
[22:07] <David O`Cain> Er, Kiyoshi?
[22:08] <Kiyoshi Shin> no I have not
[22:11] *** 1, 0
[22:11] *** The entire SEALAB complex EXPLODES!
[22:11] <D. Kakaku> HEY!
[22:12] *** the explosion leaves behind the remains of the basic skeletal structure... and bits and pieces of the framework.
[22:14] <David O`Cain> O_o
[22:14] <Kiyoshi Shin> ...
[22:14] <D. Kakaku> .....
[22:15] <D. Kakaku> what the hell?
[22:15] <Mister Torgue> HOLY SKAGS[BLEEP]T! I saw that all the way up here in my Space Truck! That was F[BLEEP]KING AWESOME AS F[BLEEP]K!
[22:17] <David O`Cain> What...what caused that explosion?
[22:18] *** Black magic begins to severely exude from the remains as the structure begins to reform itself.
[22:18] <D. Kakaku> I did not have destruction of the facility in mind.
[22:20] <D. Kakaku> ... what a minute... what's happening?
[22:23] <David O`Cain> It's being put back together?
[22:24] *** some of the structures are reforming form the skeletal structure... other parts however, run out of black magic very quickly and are not able to fully be reform.
[22:25] <Kiyoshi Shin> ..well now
[22:27] <D. Kakaku> well, I didn't expect this... but it doesn't look like it can be completely put back together.
[22:30] *** some of the other pieces of the structure are now running out of Black magic and can't form back into one structure.
[22:35] <D. Kakaku> well, it doesn't look like we can make the deadline now.
[22:41] <David O`Cain> That sucks.
[22:46] <D. Kakaku> anyone know of any king of self-rebuilding materials?
[22:46] <David O`Cain> Um...
[22:46] *** the structure has run out of Black Magic... it's still not fully rebuilt.
[22:46] <D. Kakaku> *kind
[22:47] <Kiyoshi Shin> sadly no
[22:51] *** Kiyoshi Shin has left #suburbansenshi3 (*still there with the others*)
[22:51] *** and we'll have to stop here for 2 reasons, 1. one of the players are going to bed and 2. this is probably why I needed X here.
[22:57] <David O`Cain> (( Alrighty then. ))
[20:39] *** ... and continuing from where we left off.
[20:40] <D. Kakaku> where's it all gonna go now?
[20:47] <David O`Cain> I have no idea, man.
[20:51] <D. Kakaku> mmm, whatever made it rebuild, is obviously in short supply.
[20:52] <David O`Cain> I see.
[21:03] <Scientist> not exactly, if we can capture a few of the Kouma roaming around this facility, we could grind their guts to make a BlackMagic coating to restore the structure, it seems that 2.5 liters didn't cut it, I'll be upping the post-explosion dose to 5 liters.
[21:03] <D. Kakaku> how did you get here and what did you say?
[21:13] <Kiyoshi Shin> hm?
[21:16] <Scientist> *sigh* I said if we can get enough kouma and crush them into a fine powder or liquid, about 1 per liter, we might be able to comepltely reform the structure back to what it was before it exploded.
[21:23] <D. Kakaku> 5 Kouma for every liter of whatevercoating you used to rest... partially restore the structure?
[21:24] <David O`Cain> How big?
[21:26] <David O`Cain> I mean, how big were these Kouma?
[21:28] <Scientist> we aare talking about 3-4 feet kouma.
[21:37] *** speak of the devil, it looks like 5 of them have been spotted in various parts of the facility... and since the DM is getting sleepy, we'll speed this up by skipping 5 battles and just say all 5 are rounded up.
[21:50] <David O`Cain> Got'em.
[21:55] * Scientist grabs one of the Kouma ang drags it to a chamber, throwing it inside.
[21:56] <Scientist> and now, we extract its blackmagic essence.
[22:05] * Scientist activates an apparatus which begins to crush and pick apart the kouma into something resembling tar before separating into a powder and a liquid.
[22:06] <David O`Cain> So, that's it?
[22:08] <Scientist> yes, but only this machine can do that.
[22:34] * Scientist starts doing it to the 4 other Kouma, and finally, the 5 liters of BlackMagic essence is produced.
[23:09] <Scientist> there we go, all done.
[23:12] * Scientist turns on an industrial fan, pouring the 5 liters into its airflow, sprinkling it over the not quite healed structure of Sealab.
[23:13] * Kiyoshi Shin blinks
[23:15] *** the structure resumes healing itself.. about 20 minutes later, it's back in a state whereyou would never be able to tell that it exploded at all.
[23:15] <D. Kakaku> well, I'll be amazed.
[23:16] <Scientist> applications could include: reconditioning war equipment, reparation of skyscraper damage.
[23:17] <D. Kakaku> I think it's best to keep it to sealab for a while.
[23:23] <David O`Cain> Interesting.
[23:27] <D. Kakaku> well, what do you guys think of it?
[23:36] <David O`Cain> I guess it sorta helps cut down the Kouma population?
[23:59] <D. Kakaku> since you've seen what this thing is, I think it's time for the public unveiling, meanwhile, you all can get some sleep.
[00:06] <David O`Cain> Okay, man.
[00:11] <D. Kakaku> there are a few suites rented out in nearby Phoenix./part plus, the unveiling will be taking place there.
[00:11] *** D. Kakaku has left #suburbansenshi3 (Yeah! Let's go!)
[00:12] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has left #suburbansenshi3 (Thanks for the room and board.)
[00:27] *** Kiyoshi Shin has left #suburbansenshi3


[15:55] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[15:55] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa YingGirl
[15:55] * YingGirl sighs, having some slight headaches as she ponder arounds the DMC office
[15:56] * YingGirl looks at a costume she bought while shopping
[15:57] <YingGirl> at least i can try to go to the event
[15:57] <YingGirl> and not skin a kit and those annoyances
[15:58] * YingGirl pops two advil as she sits at Dante's desk
[15:58] <YingGirl> where the hell are you
[16:07] * YingGirl sighs. Hates going to the Hotel.
[16:08] * YingGirl hears the dead silence in the office
[16:12] * YingGirl gets up to go take a nap
[16:13] *** YingGirl [guardianphoenix@unknowndestiny.com] has left #suburbansenshi3 (missing you)


[19:58] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Secret Basement where Eliza is kept
[19:58] * Eliza McIntash [Headphones] breathes hard, sweating.
[19:59] * Eliza McIntash [Headphones] closes her eyes tightly, concentrating as hard as she possibly can, trying to summon every ounce of strength she has...
[19:59] <Eliza McIntash> [Headphones] I can do this.
[19:59] <Eliza McIntash> [Headphones] I can do this.
[19:59] <Eliza McIntash> [Headphones] I've been preparing for this for months.
[19:59] <Eliza McIntash> [Headphones] Even if I lose, I still win.
[19:59] <Eliza McIntash> [Headphones] It's okay.
[20:00] * Eliza McIntash [Headphones] chants and breathes quietly, but the sweat drips from her body from the tension...
[20:01] * Eliza McIntash [Headphones] 's eyes fly open. "She is here."


[20:05] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: The Harvest Demiplane
[20:06] *** The gate leads to a world of fields and mist and gourds and stacked hay and berries set upon slabs of obsidian, rose-colored granite, and elaborate vistas of mosses under an autumn twilight
[20:07] *** Megan Smithson finds herself in the cent of worked wood, cut cedar, and baskets of ripe apples.
[20:07] *** Vines drape from overhead to form swings and hammocks that are festooned with growing berries you can eat without even moving.
[20:08] *** has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:08] <@spiritflame> konbanwa *** Happy Birthday, Doctor Xadium!!
[20:08] <Megan Smithson> ^
[20:08] * Megan Smithson looks around, examining the apples and plants
[20:10] *** The apples are all ripe and delicious-looking, coming in many colors
[20:11] <Megan Smithson> hello? is anyone here?
[20:12] * Anesha steps into this demiplane, her nature-affinity going to work in examing this place.
[20:12] <A woman's voice> Yes. I made this place.
[20:12] <Megan Smithson> oh!
[20:12] * Megan Smithson looks around
[20:13] * A woman's voice comes from behind one of the two waterfalls opposite of one another, where lights blink behind it like beckoning fireflies.
[20:13] <A woman's voice> I thought I should invite people here to talk to them, so they do not get the wrong idea.
[20:14] <A woman's voice> A social. An ice-breaker, if you want.
[20:14] <Megan Smithson> oh I see
[20:14] <A woman's voice> Eat all you want. Stay a while if you want to. I thought it would be best to try to get to know people, instead of starting things off wrong.
[20:14] <Megan Smithson> it's..rather awkward simply speaking to a voice
[20:14] * Megan Smithson pauses and picks up an apple, looking it over
[20:15] <A woman's voice> ....I suppose that is true.
[20:15] * Megan Smithson tries to place the type
[20:15] *** A woman in a green, white, and aqua serafuku with bright red hair, an energetic young face, and narrow and wary eyes walks out of the waterfall.
[20:16] <Megan Smithson> hello..who are you?
[20:17] *** The woman walks out of the waterfall, but she doesn't seem to get wet. She has rings on her fingers and a dagger in her belt.
[20:17] <Young woman> My name.... is Sailor Enclave.
[20:17] * Young woman is now known as Sailor Enclave
[20:18] <Megan Smithson> hello...I'm Megan Smithson
[20:19] <Sailor Enclave> It is nice to meet you, Megan.
[20:19] * Sailor Enclave looks at Megan Smithson.
[20:19] *** Megan Smithson is young woman with wavy long brown hair that covers one of her eyes. She wears glasses, has brown eyes and a kind smile. She is Matsumi and Joanna's mother. She stands at around 6'3
Her image Song is: . She is Level 1.

[20:20] <Sailor Enclave> I must say, you do not seem to be one of the folk I expected to respond to my invitation, but I meant it in good faith, and you are welcome all the same.
[20:20] * Sailor Enclave turns to Anesha. "Your appearance is much more in line with what I was expecting."
[20:20] <Anesha> (Had a figuring it was this one.) Have to say, you certainly went a bit extravagant for a simple meet and greet.
[20:20] <Sailor Enclave> What is worth doing is worth doing well.
[20:21] <Megan Smithson> now what does that mean
[20:21] <Sailor Enclave> Besides, boring parties suck, and for those who do NOT know me, I thought it would be helpful to understand what I am.
[20:22] <Sailor Enclave> And besides, I do not consider such extravagant. Not really.
[20:22] <Sailor Enclave> I did want to make people feel welcome, though. Food helps to do that.
[20:22] * Sailor Enclave plops down on one of the hammocks and eats some of the berries.
[20:23] * Megan Smithson looks for a place to sit and sits down, taking a bite of the apple
[20:24] * Sailor Enclave breaks a nut open with her heel, and pops it into her mouth.
[20:25] <Sailor Enclave> I do hope I answered your question about "what does that mean." This isn't supposed to be some kind of awkward interrogation. Enjoy yourself.
[20:25] <Sailor Enclave> That was my intent, anyway.
[20:25] * Sailor Enclave shrugs.
[20:25] * Anesha kicks back as she summons vines of her own to form a seat for herself.
[20:26] <Megan Smithson> well it is quite pleasent
[20:26] * Sailor Enclave only rolls her eyes the tiniest bit at Anesha's making her own furnishings.
[20:27] <Sailor Enclave> I appreciate that.
[20:27] <Sailor Enclave> It's magic!
[20:27] <Sailor Enclave> Enjoy it to the fullest.
[20:28] * Sailor Enclave picks up a mushroom that has a little bit of water in the top. She drinks the water, then starts eating the mushroom.
[20:28] <Sailor Enclave> So tell me, Megan Smithson, why did you come here?
[20:30] <Megan Smithson> I'm not sure....it seemed interesting...
[20:30] <Sailor Enclave> Well, interesting things can be important. I figure some people might not go through because they would be afraid of what they hadn't seen before.
[20:30] <Sailor Enclave> I suppose that doesn't apply to you.
[20:31] * Sailor Enclave lays on her back and looks up into the endless twilight and smells the plants. "At least, not in this particular case."
[20:31] <Megan Smithson> I lived through the 60s....those were interesting times ^^;;
[20:32] *** D. Kakaku has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:32] <@spiritflame> konbanwa D. Kakaku *** Happy Birthday, Doctor Xadium!!
[20:32] <Sailor Enclave> I'll take your word for it. I don't think there are many times that are not interesting.
[20:32] <Sailor Enclave> Certainly not to the people that experience them.
[20:33] <D. Kakaku> what is this place?
[20:33] <Sailor Enclave> It is whatever you wish it to be!
[20:34] <Sailor Enclave> It has food and water and rest and twilight and, hopefully, good company.
[20:34] <Sailor Enclave> You will notice that there is the moss and the trees and the plants and pools of water that are fed by those two waterfalls. They are as far as you can go, except to and from the other world through that gate.
[20:35] * Sailor Enclave picks up a pile of grain and picks up a Hazelnut. She hesitates, and chooses a chestnut instead.
[20:35] <Sailor Enclave> Mmmmm.
[20:36] <Sailor Enclave> So what did you hope to find here, young man? We are simply meeting and talking; getting to know one another.
[20:36] * Sailor Enclave looks at D. Kakaku.
[20:36] *** D. Kakaku is a 23 year old New Jersey native with sun-streaked light brown hair, blue eyes, and a lightly tanned complexion. A portly young man, he's never seen without his trusty black satchel,He enjoys collecting video games and animating. More information about him is Here.
His image Song is: Carry on My Wayward Son, by Kansas. He is Level 1.

[20:37] <D. Kakaku> well, I thought there might be something interesting through the portal, so I stopped by.
[20:39] <Sailor Enclave> Well, I hope my works meet your criteria for what is interesting?
[20:39] <Sailor Enclave> I thought that inviting people to speak to me would be a wise course of action. Thank you all for accepting my hospitality.
[20:40] <Anesha> So then... what precisely were you looking to speak about?
[20:40] <D. Kakaku> basically, anything out of the norm.
[20:41] <Sailor Enclave> Anything at all, really.
[20:41] <Megan Smithson> is there any coffee here?
[20:42] <Sailor Enclave> Coffee....
[20:42] <Sailor Enclave> Unlikely.
[20:42] <Sailor Enclave> I did not consider such.
[20:42] <Sailor Enclave> I suppose, next time, I'll try to include something with a little zip to it when I make the plane.
[20:43] <Sailor Enclave> I don't regret that I didn't design the plane with stimulants in mind. I was concerned people wouldn't trust me.
[20:43] <Sailor Enclave> Best to just enjoy the standard fare, hospital-food style!
[20:43] * Sailor Enclave eats a green apple.
[20:43] <Sailor Enclave> What do I want to talk about?
[20:44] <Sailor Enclave> Eh, I want us all to have less to fear from one another after we finish than before we began. I hoped just getting to know one another, communication and all that, would help.
[20:45] <Anesha> Well then, here's one to think on -- what precisely are your goals?
[20:46] <D. Kakaku> short or long term?
[20:46] <Sailor Enclave> ......
[20:46] <Sailor Enclave> Not dying.
[20:46] <Sailor Enclave> That's the main one.
[20:46] <Sailor Enclave> In an environment where just existing can be cause for contention, my main goal is not to die.
[20:47] <Sailor Enclave> .....but....
[20:47] * Anesha raises an eyebrow to that.
[20:47] <Sailor Enclave> Even that is secondary.
[20:47] <Sailor Enclave> I am a Sailor Senshi.
[20:47] <Sailor Enclave> I AM Enclave. It's people, and its power and its soul, and its future.
[20:47] <Sailor Enclave> I will defend Enclave from whatever would harm it.
[20:47] <Sailor Enclave> I am the soldier of desperation.
[20:48] <Megan Smithson> oh like my daughter
[20:48] <Sailor Enclave> Those who do not threaten me or persecute those I hold in my protection have little to fear from me.
[20:50] * Sailor Enclave turns to look at Megan Smithson
[20:50] <Sailor Enclave> Your daughter?
[20:51] * Sailor Enclave looks at her closely.
[20:51] <Megan Smithson> um yes
[20:51] <Megan Smithson> my daughter is a sailor senshi
[20:51] *** Megan O`Cain has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:51] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Megan O`Cain *** Happy Birthday, Doctor Xadium!!
[20:51] * Megan O`Cain and David both enter the area
[20:53] <Megan O`Cain> Hey, guys.
[20:53] <Sailor Enclave> Fascinating.
[20:53] <Sailor Enclave> How did you find out your daughter was a Sailor Senshi?
[20:53] <David O`Cain> Evening, folks.
[20:54] <Sailor Enclave> Welcome to the Harvester's Demiplane! Sit down, eat, and enjoy yourself!
[20:54] *** There are slabs of unworked stone covered in apples, nuts, and grain soaking in water. The scent of apples, fruits, people's breath, and the harvest is in the air.
[20:55] <David O`Cain> Nice place.
[20:55] *** Waterfalls to your left and right are formed from cataracts that pour from high overhead in the unending twilight.
[20:55] <Sailor Enclave> I appreciate that.
[20:56] <Megan Smithson> well....
[20:56] <Megan Smithson> she told me
[20:58] <Sailor Enclave> Now THAT is trust.
[20:58] <Sailor Enclave> Many, quite likely, would not have their family know of the supernatural fights they must face.
[20:59] <Sailor Enclave> Do you worry that your daughter my perish in her battles as a Sailor Senshi?
[20:59] * Sailor Enclave eats a pear.
[21:00] * David O`Cain and Megan find themselves seats
[21:00] <Megan Smithson> of course I do
[21:03] * Sailor Enclave directs David and Megan to some vines that hang down from trees which are twisted into the shape of swings and hammocks for their convenience.
[21:03] *** Some of the hammocks have edible berries and fungi growing right on them!
[21:03] <Sailor Enclave> Such is the nature of attachment to others.
[21:03] <Sailor Enclave> I'm sure you are proud of what she stands for.
[21:03] <Sailor Enclave> Well.
[21:03] * Sailor Enclave thinks about it.
[21:03] <Sailor Enclave> Most likely you are.
[21:04] <Sailor Enclave> Not all Sailor Soldiers embody or guard things that everybody is extremely keen on.
[21:05] * Sailor Enclave takes a deep breath, and dips a dried apricot into some honey. She licks her fingers after putting it into her mouth.
[21:06] <Megan Smithson> but she's also a grown woman and I respect her decisions
[21:07] * Sailor Enclave nods.
[21:07] <Sailor Enclave> 'sfunny.
[21:07] <Sailor Enclave> Did her awakening come late, or is she just a long-term veteran?
[21:07] <Sailor Enclave> Most sailor senshi do not start out as adults?
[21:07] <Sailor Enclave> I think this, but I could be wrong.
[21:08] <Megan Smithson> well I didn't know that then
[21:08] <Sailor Enclave> Is everybody having a pleasant time, by the way?
[21:08] * Megan O`Cain takes out her e-kiseru, takes a puff, and exhales water vapor
[21:08] <Megan Smithson> she apparently started when she was 15...
[21:08] <Sailor Enclave> Heh, I'll take that as a yes.
[21:08] <D. Kakaku> I'm having a good time, yes
[21:08] * Sailor Enclave turns to listen to Megan Smithson's story.
[21:08] <Sailor Enclave> Splendid. I'm glad I could show you all a good day while we interact peacably!
[21:09] <Sailor Enclave> Er... go on?
[21:09] * Sailor Enclave gestures to Megan Smithson
[21:09] <Megan Smithson> she hid it from us at the time
[21:09] <Megan Smithson> then when she moved to Japan..
[21:11] * Sailor Enclave narrows her eyes, listening. She tosses an apple core away and it lands in a pool of water with a splash.
[21:12] <Megan Smithson> I didn't see her for several years
[21:14] <Sailor Enclave> Such is the life of most soildiers, though. Even supernatural magical destined ones.
[21:14] * Sailor Enclave strokes her chin.
[21:17] <Sailor Enclave> I would ask, then, if you have come to peace with it now?
[21:20] <Megan Smithson> oh yes I am
[21:22] <Sailor Enclave> Good... good.
[21:22] <Sailor Enclave> Just so you know... this reality is going to break apart in just a few minutes.
[21:23] <Megan O`Cain> Oh?
[21:23] <Sailor Enclave> You might want to have a few last bites and wrap up the conversations. It was lovely getting to meet with you, but every reality is finite.
[21:23] <D. Kakaku> why?
[21:23] * Sailor Enclave nods to Megan O`Cain. "Yes."
[21:24] <Sailor Enclave> Why what? Why are all realities finite?
[21:24] <Sailor Enclave> Or why is this one going to break now?
[21:24] * Sailor Enclave plops down off of the hammock where she was resting. "I can really only help you with one."
[21:24] <Sailor Enclave> ^_^
[21:24] <D. Kakaku> second one
[21:25] <Sailor Enclave> Ah.
[21:25] <Sailor Enclave> Because....
[21:26] * Sailor Enclave gets a little bit quieter. "Because in order for magic to endure forever... to enjoy or create anything that can endure forever, or even for a long time... there must be sacrifice."
[21:26] <D. Kakaku> ohh
[21:27] <Megan O`Cain> Well, if this space is going to collapse, I guess it's back to the Hotel.
[21:27] <Anesha> 'Til then.
[21:27] <Sailor Enclave> And while I am struck by your appreciation for the place I made for us to meet, I didn't intend it to last forever---that would require vast effort. Easy come, easy go.
[21:27] <Sailor Enclave> Thanks for your visit.
[21:27] <Sailor Enclave> I'll perhaps have another get together another month or something.
[21:27] <Megan Smithson> oh it is a pleasure!
[21:27] <Sailor Enclave> Enjoy yourselves!
[21:28] * Sailor Enclave ushers people back through the Gate, which leads to ss2
[21:28] <Megan O`Cain> Perhaps you could visit us instead.
[21:28] <D. Kakaku> yeah
[21:28] * Megan O`Cain and David proceed to leave
[21:28] <D. Kakaku> anyways, I'll see you all around
[21:29] *** Anesha [VineWhisperer@Makai.dw] has left #suburbansenshi3 (*with a shuffling of vines, she's on her way out*)
[21:29] * Sailor Enclave smiles and waves goodbye. ^_^
[21:29] *** Megan O`Cain has left #suburbansenshi3 (Back to the our home.)
[21:29] *** D. Kakaku has left #suburbansenshi3 (*walks back through the portal*)
[21:29] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has left #suburbansenshi3 (Off to the Hotel, then.)
[21:33] *** Megan Smithson has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:35] * Sailor Enclave smiles happy as they all leave, and gets to the business of clearing out what she cares about inside the demiplane.
[21:35] *** Sailor Enclave [SmilingSoulFarmer@sculptedeternity.con] has quit IRC (I'll be back again. And again. And again.)


[23:37] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has joined #suburbansenshi3
[23:37] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Kaelyn P. Peinforte
[23:37] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte sits in the main room of the Garden Manor...looking over an old book...
[23:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..how would they have returned.....it isn't possible
[23:38] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I destroyed the box....I left nothing to chance
[23:39] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte pauses......forwning to herself
[23:39] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> *frowning
[23:40] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte carefully reaches towards a cane resting near her chair
[23:43] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte unsheathes a sword from the cane and spins around, pointing it at a maid, who stands there not blinking
[23:43] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ..oh..it's simply you
[23:45] <Amy> may I get you anything, mistress ^^
[23:46] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> no no it's fine...thank you
[23:46] <Amy> if I am not needed, then I shall go
[23:46] * Amy bleeds back into the shadows
[23:46] *** Amy has left #suburbansenshi3
[23:46] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte frowns to herself....and sits back down
[23:49] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte glances up at the portrait of Adelaine Peinforte
[23:50] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte stares at the soft but focused eyes on the painting
[23:51] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ....I wonder what you would say to all this
[23:56] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte frowns..glancing from side to side...looking among the shadows
[00:01] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ....
[00:01] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> there are indeed dark shadows rising.....
[00:01] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi3


[22:24] * Eliza McIntash sighs softly
[22:24] <@spiritflame> Current Location is: Secret Basement: Eliza's Secured Chamber
[22:25] * Eliza McIntash presses her hands against the glass, and curls her toes. She concentrates, very very hard, on something she clearly can perceive and cares immensely about.
[22:25] <Eliza McIntash> >.<
[22:25] <Eliza McIntash> >.<
[22:25] <Eliza McIntash> >.<
[22:26] * Eliza McIntash sweats, and continues to do so enough to soak herself, if it were not for the machines that regulate the air and humidity where she is being held.
[22:26] <Eliza McIntash> Got to be strong.
[22:26] <Eliza McIntash> Got to be Strong...
[22:27] * Eliza McIntash concentrates, her face so intense that it is barely recognizable.
[22:28] <Eliza McIntash> I can do it.
[22:28] <Eliza McIntash> I can fight her when she returns to my body...
[22:29] <Eliza McIntash> I will be strong.
[22:29] <Eliza McIntash> I will stop her.
[22:29] <Eliza McIntash> >.<
[22:31] * Eliza McIntash suddenly opens her eyes, gasping, and covered in sweat. She realizes she has been trembling.
[22:31] <Eliza McIntash> ....
[22:31] <Eliza McIntash> Okay that's.... enough preparations for now, I guess.
[22:31] <Eliza McIntash> So exhausted.
[22:31] <spiritflame>Eliza McIntash rolls 1d20 [ 10 ]
[22:32] * Eliza McIntash reaches into her pocket like a true escape artist, and pull out Chateaux's headphones.
[22:32] * Eliza McIntash has moved to: [ Chateaux's Headphones ]
[22:32] * Eliza McIntash [Chateaux's Headphones] closes her eyes.
[22:34] * Eliza McIntash [Chateaux's Headphones] 's pulse finally falls back to normal, as she opens herself to the sounds fed through the headphones. "......."
[22:38] <Eliza McIntash> [Chateaux's Headphones] d~_~b
[22:43] * Eliza McIntash [Chateaux's Headphones] smiles contentedly.
[22:51] * Eliza McIntash [Chateaux's Headphones] relaxes after her training, her vitals showing her pulse and brainwaves soon descending to REM-type states.
[22:51] *** Eliza McIntash [0] has quit IRC (Rest now. Train again soon.)


[12:50] * zairafirefly looks at suzie.
[12:50] *** suzie is a Mongoosetiger with very light, sandy colored fur and brown eyes. She's cuddly and likes cute things and children. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'Guess How Much I Love You' by Yuki Kajiura . She is Level 1.

[12:50] <zairafirefly> cool fixed


[19:58] * Sailor Triton scrambles back out of the gymnasium...as does the mutated swim club and a few others
[19:59] * Sailor Triton turns around...
[19:59] *** the gymnasium flashes with brilliant and unearthly light
[20:01] *** the building EXPLODES upwards..as a HUGE monsterious...like some..horrid mix of every sea creature imaginable rises up..screaming strange words as a storm bellows around it
[20:01] <Sailor Triton> !!!
[20:02] <spiritflame>Sailor Triton rolls 1d10 [ 7 ]
[20:02] * Sailor Triton manages to keep her mind steady..remembering what has happened..and steels herself
[20:02] * Sailor Triton manages to avoid a lashing tenticle.....and then another..using her sand powers to help her glide out of the way
[20:03] * Sailor Triton avoids the HUMOGIOUS claw lashing down on her..and uses the moment to run up one of the creature's many arms
[20:03] * Sailor Triton jumps up, just as the creature notices her....
[20:04] * Sailor Triton SLASHES with her fully formed trident....gashing one its eyes and causing it to howl in fury
[20:05] * Sailor Triton is struck by one of the tentacles..sending her flying backwards!
[20:06] * Sailor Triton quickly uses her sand by instinct..and creatures a piller to send her sideways out of the way
[20:08] * Sailor Triton struggles through the rain and storm...as the monster tears through the building
[20:10] * Sailor Triton dodges every attack.......avoiding the creature's powers and mentally steeling herself against it's strange aura
[20:12] * Sailor Triton grips her trident...launched high into the hair
[20:12] <Sailor Triton> *air
[20:14] * Sailor Triton looks down..as the creature opens it's entire large maw to destroy her
[20:16] * Sailor Triton grips the trident...the jewel on it glowing bright...
[20:17] * Sailor Triton swings the trident upward and then down.....the ENTIRE ground underneath rising as sand pulls upward from it........and like a wave SMASHES into the creature's skull.............
[20:19] * Sailor Triton crashes downward....pushing through the sand and SMASHES the trident across the monster...pushing it hard into its side
[20:21] * Sailor Triton crashes to the ground....as the sand falls over her as well
[20:33] *** the giant thing..crashes backwards...HORRIBLY injured
[20:36] * Sailor Triton manages to push herself out to the sand....watching as the now near-mortally injured thing vanishes under the earth....
[20:39] * Sailor Triton looks over at the girls from the swim meet...who have transformed back into normal humans
[20:41] * Sailor Triton looks up at the night sky.........exausted
[20:45] * Sailor Triton runs over to make sure her classmates are ok
[20:45] *** Jupiter Knight [realjupiterknight@jovian.jup.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:45] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Jupiter Knight
[20:46] * Jupiter Knight teleports to the area of the fight.
[20:46] * Jupiter Knight looks around at the carnage and sees Triton and the fallen classmates.
[20:46] <Jupiter Knight> Yo, you okay?
[20:47] <Sailor Triton> h-huh?
[20:47] <Sailor Triton> who are you??
[20:48] <Jupiter Knight> Jupiter Knight, chosen champion of Jupiter. Pleased to meet you. Whom might you be? Haven't fought alongside you before.
[20:49] <Sailor Triton> um I'm Del-....I'm Sailor Triton
[20:51] <Jupiter Knight> Triton huh? That would mean that you are a Satellite Senshi then.
[20:52] <Sailor Triton> yea..yeah i am
[20:55] <Jupiter Knight> I've only met a few of the ones associated with Jupiter. Triton would make me believe you are associated with Neptune.
[20:58] <Jupiter Knight> I apologize that I didn't get here sooner. I was unaware of this happening. However, it looks like you handled yourself quite well.
[21:03] <Sailor Triton> i..it's alright it was...
[21:03] <Sailor Triton> scary...
[21:04] <Jupiter Knight> Have you fought alongside anyone else or have you been by yourself since you awoke as Triton?
[21:05] <Sailor Triton> um..I..I didn't..awake
[21:05] <Sailor Triton> yes.I..do..fight with others
[21:07] <Jupiter Knight> It's okay. Breathe in slowly and exhale slowly. I'm not going to allow anything to happen to you.
[21:08] <Jupiter Knight> I am curious where your allies were though.
[21:08] <Sailor Triton> I..fought..alone
[21:09] <Jupiter Knight> I understand that. I mean didn't you call for backup?
[21:10] <Sailor Triton> ....
[21:10] * Sailor Triton looks like she realized suddenly she could do that
[21:12] <Sailor Triton> o..oh oops
[21:12] * Jupiter Knight chuckles a bit.
[21:12] <Jupiter Knight> You have to be careful about fighting alone. If the fight went badly for you and I wasn't able to make it in time, it could have been a very costly mistake.
[21:14] <Jupiter Knight> However, you prevailed and it seems these kids will be okay. Fine work out there.
[21:15] <Sailor Triton> o..oh thank you!
[21:17] <Jupiter Knight> Of course.
[21:23] <Sailor Triton> OH GEEZ I should get home!
[21:25] <Sailor Triton> mom and mama will be onwdering where I am >>
[21:28] <Jupiter Knight> Need a lift? I could help you get back there faster. You don't have to tell me the house, just the neighbor and I'll get you teleported there in an instant.
[21:30] <Sailor Triton> oh!
[21:30] <Sailor Triton> I'm at The Hotel
[21:32] <Jupiter Knight> The HOTEL? And I haven't seen you yet? Intriguing. Alright, hold on, we will go back together then.
[21:32] <Sailor Triton> hold on??
[21:32] <Jupiter Knight> Kamenari Ryu, two for point-to-point transport back to the lobby of the HOTEL.
[21:33] * Jupiter Knight hears "Understood. Energizing", engulfing the two in a light and then the two lights disappear.
[21:33] *** Jupiter Knight [realjupiterknight@jovian.jup.gov] has left #suburbansenshi3 (When the (not OKC) Thunder rolls, the lightning has already struck!)
[21:33] *** Sailor Triton has left #suburbansenshi3


[23:13] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: Kaelyn P. Peinforte is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[23:13] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...
[23:14] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> you do not belong in this universe
[23:14] <Woman in the shadows> ....I have business here....
[23:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I suggest you live this place...
[23:15] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte unsheathes her cane sword
[23:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> *leave
[23:15] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I will not have you endanger the people here...
[23:17] <Woman in the shadows> once my business is concluded...I shall leave.........but not before
[23:18] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> ...I shall not let you harm anyone in this world
[23:18] <Woman in the shadows> ..and you think you can stop me, witch....
[23:19] <Kaelyn P. Peinforte> I am not alone...if you harm anyone within the hotel..they will hunt you down and destroy you
[23:20] * Woman in the shadows chuckles a little....
[23:20] <Woman in the shadows> I know all about the hotel.....
[23:20] * Woman in the shadows slowly steps out of the shadows....
[23:20] * Woman in the shadows is now known as Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H)
[23:21] * Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H) grins..and wipes blood from the edges of her lips...dropping the half-dead woman from her arms
[23:21] <Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H)> my own is..quite interesting
[23:21] <Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H)> but until i hunt down this criminal..this..murderer...
[23:22] <Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H)> I shall be here.......
[23:22] * Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H) 's eyes glow a blood red
[23:23] <Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H)> now stay..out of my way
[23:23] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte swings her blade towards Matsumi
[23:24] * Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H) bursts into a swarm of moths which swarm over Kaelyn, forcing the woman to flail her sword around in defense
[23:24] * Matsumi Shin (Earth 1337-H) 's swarm form flies off into the night..leaving behind Kaelyn and the woman
[23:25] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte catches her breath.....and runs over to check on the woman.....
[23:25] *** the woman has been drained with enough blood that she's in serious danger of falling into a coma...but not enough to kill her
[23:27] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte manages to pick up the woman......and goes to get her some medical help


[19:33] * Meanwhile in Gensokyo.
[19:33] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat
[19:33] <Chibi-Nat> ^__^
[19:33] * Chibi-Nat dashes through the Bamboo Forest of the Lost, well within Rising Floof territory and attempting to hide from her fluffy pursuers.
[19:39] <Forest Kit> :D
[19:44] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :D
[19:44] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Hi!
[19:53] <Forest Kit> hi :D
[19:53] * Forest Kit trots around Chibi-Nat :D
[19:54] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Come to play with me?
[19:57] <Forest Kit> yuppa, we play with 45? :D
[20:00] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Where is she?
[20:05] *** Elsewhere at the same time...
[20:05] *** UMP-9 has joined #suburbansenshi3
[20:05] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-9
[20:05] <UMP-9>
[20:05] <UMP-9> Let's see, I wonder what these Forest Kits like to eat the most.
[20:07] * UMP-9 pokes around among the bamboo trees, looking for tasty bugs and berry plants.
[20:08] * UMP-9 sees G-11 standing a short distance away, looking decidedly awake and active.
[20:08] <G-11> o__O
[20:08] <G-11> O__o
[20:09] <Forest Kit> :3
[20:10] * G-11 looks like she's...convulsing? Then she stops shuddering so quickly that it's almost startling to see.
[20:10] <G-11> >:(
[20:10] <UMP-9> G-11? Are you...?
[20:10] * UMP-9 is grabbed from behind and spun around hard.
[20:12] <Forest Kit> :O
[20:12] <~> https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2742480?q=intruder_%28girls_frontline%29 THIS girl is now standing directly behind UMP-9
[20:12] <UMP-9> You?!
[20:13] <Unknown> Me.
[20:13] <Forest Kit> :O
[20:13] * Forest Kit Trots quickly and starts looking to pounce >:D
[20:14] * Unknown GRABS UMP-9 by the throat with one and and slaps her other hand, palm open, over UMP-9's face. Black metallic-looking liquid quickly spreads out from underneath her hand and seeps quickly into UMP-9's open mouth, nostrils, and ears.
[20:15] <Unknown> Me...me...me!!
[20:15] <Forest Kit> <:O
[20:17] * UMP-9 sounds like she's trying to scream, but instead of a voice what's coming out of her mouth sounds way more like an old dial-up modem sound interspersed with binary code. Suddenly, she stops struggling.
[20:17] <Forest Kit> :<
[20:19] * Unknown releases UMP-9, who stares back at her with a now cold expression that seems completely out-of-place on the face of UMP-9
[20:19] * Unknown is now known as Intruder
[20:20] <UMP-9> Me too.
[20:20] <Intruder> Status of the targets?
[20:20] * Forest Kit continues observing :O
[20:20] <UMP-9> Subject Natalia has been seen playing nearby.
[20:21] <G-11> The other Langister siblings have also been spotted, playing around in fox form as well.
[20:21] * Forest Kit all converse with eachother and some of them trot off towards Chibi-Nat
[20:24] <Intruder> Begin abduction operations. A retrieval mission will soon begin for the rest of you. Coordinate and synchronize to minimize the amount of time you have to remain here.
[20:29] <Forest Kit> maximize time :D
[20:30] * G--11 and UMP-9 quickly walk down the path deeper into the Forest, moving towards their respective targets.
[20:30] <Intruder> In the meantime...
[20:31] * Intruder cloaks herself and retreats back into hiding.
[20:32] <Forest Kit> :O
[20:33] * Forest Kit s (more of them, trot off towards Chibi-Nat, putting the plan intoaction early!
[20:33] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) continues to frolic, batting at her friend playfully with her paws. :D
[20:35] * Forest Kit trots, Yipping like mad :O
[20:37] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> What's wrong?
[20:37] <Forest Kit> you be targeted :O
[20:38] <Forest Kit> wierd robot turn 9 bad again :O
[20:41] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> What weird robot?
[20:43] <Forest Kit> wierd robot with goo :O
[20:47] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> What's she trying to do?
[20:48] * Forest Kit (1) Peers at Chibi-Nat very deeply OwO
[20:48] <Forest Kit> she make them back into bad people :O
[20:48] <Forest Kit> make them break promise :<
[20:52] * Forest Kit (1) POOFS into looking EXACTLY Like Chibi-Nat :3
[20:55] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :O
[20:55] <Forest Kit> :O
[20:56] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> You look like me!
[20:56] <Forest Kit> :3
[20:56] <Forest Kit> yuppa :D
[21:02] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> What you do now?
[21:02] <Forest Kit> we trick them
[21:05] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Trick how?
[21:07] <Forest Kit> me make them think me you :D
[21:09] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> But they'll take YOU instead! What if they hurt you?
[21:09] <Forest Kit> that what we count on :3
[21:10] * Forest Kit gives Chibi-Nat tailpats :D
[21:10] <Forest Kit> initi-8 kit-personatin protect plan :D
[21:16] * Forest Kit a few others trot off to the other langisters :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :# :3 :3 :3 :3
[21:19] * Forest Kit a few trot off back to the HOTEL :3 :D :3
[21:19] <Forest Kit> :3
[21:25] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> But what about you? if they take you, you might be hurt! I no want to see that!
[21:27] <Forest Kit> same with you :O
[21:29] * Chibi-Nat is suddenly GRABBED from behind!!!
[21:29] <Forest Kit> :O
[21:30] * Chibi-Nat SQUEEEEEEEES and flails her little limbs!
[21:30] *** Negev has joined #suburbansenshi3
[21:30] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Negev
[21:30] * Forest Kit starts pouncing :3
[21:31] <Negev> GOTCHA, you ממזר קטן!!!
[21:32] * Negev tucks little Natalia underneath her arm while swatting away the other Forest Foxes with her free hand. "Back off! I'm not interested in the rest of you, JUST the Langister children!"
[21:33] <Forest Kit> me be real Natalia :D
[21:33] * Negev looks a little confused.
[21:34] * Negev looks back and forth at both Kits, trying to compare the two.
[21:34] <Negev> Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?!
[21:34] * Forest Kit ? and Chibi-Nat? look EXACTLY the same!
[21:36] * Negev is suddenly PUNCHED into the nearest bamboo tree by a WICKED roundhouse punch!!!!
[21:36] * Negev drops both Kits as she staggers from the blow.
[21:36] *** UMP-45 has joined #suburbansenshi3
[21:36] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-45
[21:37] <UMP-45> What the F[BLEEP]K are you doing, you insane Israeli-wannabe Flag-doll?!??!
[21:37] <Forest Kit> You in danger, robot be turning you back evil :O
[21:37] <Forest Kit> *^
[21:40] <Forest Kit> robot with goo make you and new friends break promise :<
[21:41] <UMP-45> NEGEV! ANSWERS! NOW!!! Why are you starting s[BLEEP]t with the Foxes now, of all times?!
[21:41] * Negev staggers to her feet, glaring hatefully.
[21:41] <Negev> Strategic importance ABSOLUTE!
[21:45] * Forest Kit s (MANY) yip-yip-yip loudly, guess who's back~
[21:46] <Negev> Dammit!
[21:46] * Negev grabs one of the Natalia's and runs for it!!!
[21:48] *** Negev flips a coin into the air and catches it, heads side up
[21:52] * Negev has snatched up the Natalia-impersonator Kit!
[21:52] <Forest Kit> :O
[21:54] * Negev RUNS FOR IT!!
[21:54] * The TITAN KIT Trots to the spot of the kidnapping!
[21:54] <The TITAN KIT> YOU BETRAY FOREST KITS! >:O
[21:55] *** Negev has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Was that the Titan-Fox back there??! EVERYONE STRIKE FAST!!! CONTACT IMMINENT!!")
[21:55] <UMP-45> NEGEV!!!! Dammit!
[21:55] * The TITAN KIT opens its maw while another forest kit leaps on 45 "Go long with it :3"
[21:56] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> She took one of my friends!! Save her!!!
[21:56] * The TITAN KIT puts its maw above 45, while having its tail unseen ready to pat the ground.
[21:57] <UMP-45> She's moving too fast for me to throw you, little guy. Hang on! I'm going to tackle that crazy Flag-doll and demand some answers!!!!
[21:57] * some of the forest kits collect broken metal parts and a few others go after Negev.
[21:58] <Forest kit> but, you in danger, too, robot with goo turn them back evil, even turn 9 back too want to harm langisters :O
[21:58] <UMP-45> Wait, what's that about 9?!
[21:59] *** Gunshots start to ring out deeper within the Forest!
[21:59] <UMP-45> !!!!
[21:59] <Forest kit> no time, jump in titan kit :O
[22:00] * UMP-45 scoops up little Natalia and points up at the Titan-Kit. "QUICK!!! TAke me to where that shooting is happening! I need to see what's causing it!"
[22:00] * UMP-45 climbs inside!
[22:01] * The TITAN KIT closes its maw, and GIANT TAILPATS the ground to simulate an explosion, while some other forest kits spread broken metal around.
[22:01] * The TITAN KIT trots towards the gunshot ringings.
[22:02] *** And pause here for now since I need to get going for the night. We'll continue where we left off tomorrow. Thank you all for participating tonight.
[22:04] <The TITAN KIT> (( you're welcome ))
[19:13] *** Meanwhile, back inside Gensokyo
[19:13] *** UMP-45 has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa UMP-45
[19:13] *** Chibi-Nat [SilentSorceress@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:13] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Chibi-Nat
[19:14] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :<
[19:15] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) is being held in UMP-45s arms as they rapidly travel through the Bamboo Forest in the mouth of the Titan Kit.
[19:16] <Forest Kit> strange gun toting bot hadgoo, put it in 9 and made her start hunting down langisters again :O
[19:17] * Chibi-Nat (fox form) whimpers in concern.
[19:18] <UMP-45> Goo? What are you talking about? What other bot?
[19:18] <UMP-45> And where are we heading?
[19:20] <Forest Kit> Super Fluffy Mansion! :D
[19:20] <Forest Kit> strange goo :O
[19:21] <Forest Kit> new robot appear and try making t-doll break promise! :O
[19:22] <Forest Kit> with goo making success! :<
[19:22] *** In the meantime, the shooting continues. A BUNCH more T-Doll girls have appeared from some kind of dimensional rift and they're shooting up the Forest in an attempt to scare and disrupt everything while several other T-Dolls are tracking down their assigned targets for capture.
[19:23] * Negev holds Fake-Nata in her arms, making sure she can't escape.
[19:24] <UMP-45> I still don't understand, but I get that this is really bad. But what are you hoping to get at the SDM?
[19:26] <Forest Kit> Meeting place, remove tracker :D
[19:30] <UMP-45> Remove tracker from who?
[19:32] <Forest Kit> you have no tracker? :D
[19:34] <UMP-45> I'm pretty sure I don't. Everyone in Squad 404 doesn't have anything like that because we technically don't exist in Griffin's T-Doll database.
[19:35] * Forest Kit trills
[19:36] <Forest Kit> we protect langisters and you in Super Fluffy Mansion! :D
[19:37] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> But what about the others?
[19:38] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> What about the Friends they're taking?
[19:38] <Forest Kit> Yukari :D
[19:39] *** Meanwhile, Negev has captured another Langister Kit!!!! This time it's Alexianna in fox form...or so she thinks!
[19:40] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Auntie Umbrella!
[19:41] <UMP-45> The Border Hag?
[19:41] <Forest Kit> she watch :D
[19:44] <Forest Kit> we plan :D
[19:55] <UMP-45> And the plan you've got is?
[19:56] <Forest Kit> Track where they go :D
[19:59] <UMP-45> Likely they're going to go right back to our main base.
[20:01] <Forest Kit> where? :O
[20:05] <UMP-45> The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Deep inside of it.
[20:05] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> No! Not the Zone!
[20:05] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Not the place where my siblings were lost inside of a year ago!
[20:05] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> I don't want them to go back! Or my Friends!
[20:06] * Forest Kit tailpats chibi-nat :<
[20:06] <Forest Kit> we hear other kits be there, maybe they help? :D
[20:07] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> T__T
[20:07] *** Elsewhere in the Forest, UMP-9 and G-11 have both cornered and captured a Forest Kit disguised as little Sylvester!
[20:09] *** Down below you see...HK-416 is on the ground, on her back, wrestling with someone!!
[20:09] <The TITAN KIT> :O
[20:09] <The TITAN KIT> >:3
[20:10] * The TITAN KIT Tailpats HK-416 :3
[20:12] *** HK-416 is FLUNG into the air by the impact!! As is the cloaked figure that had her pinned to the ground!
[20:12] * The cloaked figure quickly lands and starts to sprint away.
[20:12] * The cloaked figure is now known as Intruder
[20:12] * The TITAN KIT "Noms" on 416
[20:12] <UMP-45> WHAT?! HER?!? What's she doing here?!
[20:13] <HK-416> AHHHHHHHH!!!! HELP!!!! >__<;;;
[20:13] <Forest Kit> I See figure run away! :O
[20:13] <Forest Kit> same robot with goo! :O
[20:16] <UMP-45> That's impossible! Why is a Sangvis Ferri Ringleader here?! Especially a DESTROYED one?!
[20:17] * HK-416 is flailing around in a panic!
[20:19] <Forest Kit> maybe she no be go boom :O
[20:19] * Forest Kit tries calming down HK-416 :3
[20:21] <HK-416> o___o
[20:21] <HK-416> I'm not going to be eaten?!
[20:21] * HK-416 sees little Natalia. "Strategic importance absolute!!!!"
[20:22] * UMP-45 SLAPS HK-416 across her face. "SNAP OUT OF IT, WILL YA?!"
[20:22] <Forest Kit> noppa, Titan Kit save you :D
[20:22] <Forest Kit> no, FLUFFY importance Absolute! :D
[20:25] <HK-416> o__O
[20:25] <HK-416> What's happening? What's going on?
[20:25] <UMP-45> The rest of the T-Dolls have broken the truce. There's an invasion happening right now and Negev led it.
[20:25] <Forest Kit> robot go around and make you break promise with goo :O
[20:26] <UMP-45> Even worse, Intruder is here. The Fox is saying that she used some kind of "goo" to make G-11 and 9 act against them.
[20:27] <UMP-45> Now they seem to be trying to abduct the Langister children. Negev almost got little Natalia right here.
[20:29] <HK-416> That's who was attacking me? I think she was trying to immobilize me to do something else.
[20:30] <Forest Kit> with goo :O
[20:36] <HK-416> Goo?
[20:36] *** Elsewhere, several flares are firing up into the sky.
[20:37] <Negev> THAT'S IT! WE'RE OUT OF TIME! Fall back to the rifts and return to the Zone!!!
[20:38] * Negev leers at "Chibi-Nat" and "Chibi-Alex" in her arms. "NOW...neither one of you had better cause me any trouble. The Commander wants you all ALIVE." >:D
[20:41] * The TITAN KIT pounces towards the fireworks :O
[20:46] *** Sniper rifle rounds are being fired at the Titan Kit, along with heavy machine gun fire that fills the Forest with a sound like an angry thunder god!!
[20:49] * The TITAN KIT starts swishing its tail around :3
[20:51] *** The T-Dolls all start retreating back into a series of strange glowing spheres that have appeared inside the Forest. At the same time, there's a blond, brash-looking girl with a heavy belt-fed machine gun that's just spraying the HELL at the Titan Kit
[20:51] <HK-416> Is that...?
[20:52] <The TITAN KIT> >:[
[20:52] <UMP-45> Yeah, that's GOTTA be M2HB down there.
[20:54] <Negev> https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2561820?q=m2hb_%28girls_frontline%29 and THIS GIRL are both laying down serious machine gun fire as the last few T-Dolls fall back towards the rifts. Little "Sylvester" is in the clutches of UMP-9 now.
[20:55] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> :<
[20:56] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> What about the other Forest Kits? Where are they?
[21:00] * The TITAN KIT are rushing to the SDM
[21:00] <The forest KIT> *^
[21:02] *** The AR Squad are the lest to retreat, with M4A1 looking back over her shoulder, looking rather sad and upset.
[21:02] <Negev> NOW! We're out of time!!
[21:03] *** Negev has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Now, little Natalia. Just think of this as a magical adventure into a strange land with Big Sister Negev!" >:D)
[21:03] *** The remaining T-Dolls has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:04] *** M4A1 has left #suburbansenshi3 ("Strategic importance absolute... T__T)
[21:05] <The forest KIT> :<
[21:05] <The TITAN KIT> :<
[21:09] * The TITAN KIT trots towards the SDM
[21:13] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> T__T
[21:13] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> They're gone!
[21:13] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Friends were taken away!
[21:15] <Forest Kit> but you be taken away if plan no work :O
[21:15] <Forest Kit> now we plan rescue >:D
[21:16] <UMP-45> You little guys know what you're doing?
[21:16] <HK-416> Wait, we're going to DEFY our orders?!
[21:16] <HK-416> We're going to DEFY the Last Command?! How is that even possible for you? For US?!?
[21:17] <HK-416> We are T-Dolls! It is our purpose to obey our commands!!
[21:17] <Forest Kit> yuppa :3
[21:17] *** The Scarlet Devil Mansion looms straight ahead. it seems like its got quite a few new guests now.
[21:18] <Forest Kit> everything possible with fluffiness :D
[21:20] * The TITAN KIT stops in front of the mansion.
[21:25] *** Standing outside the main gate with Meiling is...
[21:25] *** M16A1 has joined #suburbansenshi3
[21:25] <@spiritflame> konbanwa M16A1
[21:27] * The TITAN KIT opens is maw "me save two :O"
[21:31] * HK-416 starts to freak out a little as she sees M16A1
[21:31] <M16A1> I see you all managed to get away unhurt.
[21:33] <UMP-45> What are YOU doing here, M16?
[21:33] <Forest Kit> yuppa :D
[21:33] <M16A1> Helping you.
[21:33] <M16A1> Helping these little Foxes.
[21:34] <M16A1> And helping ALL of us.
[21:34] <Chibi-Nat (fox form)> Help Friends too?
[21:36] <Forest Kit> yuppa :D
[21:36] <HK-416> Helping all of us HOW exactly? >:[
[21:37] <M16A1> By ENDING this god damned war and destroying Griffin & Kryuger in the process.
[21:37] <M16A1> And YOU are GOING to help me.
[21:40] <HK-416> Destroy...?!
[21:40] <UMP-45> G&K...?!
[21:41] * M16A1 motions for everyone to follow her inside. "We have a lot to discuss and more to prepare if we're going to return to the Zone."
[21:41] *** M16A1 has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:41] *** HK-416 has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:42] *** UMP-45 has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:43] *** And that concludes the event! I hope you all had fun with this next stage of the overall plot.
[21:43] <Forest Kit> (yep)
[19:36] *** Meanwhile, inside the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone...
[19:37] *** The Griffin T-Dolls emerge in irregular groups from the dimensional rifts, spat out at unpredictable intervals by the unstable Wormhole Anomalies.
[19:39] *** Everyone has emerged in an area of dank fens, near-stagnant water, and dark plants that look rather unhealthy. The air is humid and cool, carrying on it a scent of rotting foliage, swamp muck, and a faint scent of cordite.
[19:39] *** Negev has joined #suburbansenshi3
[19:39] <@spiritflame> konbanwa Negev
[19:40] * Negev takes stock of the twenty or so T-Dolls that successfully made it back with her.
[19:40] <Negev> Good, looks like we're all here.
[19:41] <WA-2000> Was betraying them like that sound strategy?
[19:41] <Negev> It was expedient and we only had a limited window of opportunity. We likely wouldn't have had another chance that good.
[19:42] <Negev> Now, let's take stock...
[19:43] * UMP-9 and G-11 bring forward the three captured Kits. "Chibi-Nat", "Alexianna", and "Sylvester" are still in their fox forms.
[19:46] <UMP-9> Here they are.
[19:48] <G-11> They're not causing us any trouble. For now at least.
[19:49] * Negev crouches down to inspect the three disguised Forest Kits, completely unaware that they're anything other than the Langister children.
[20:03] * Forest Kit s are looking and acting EXACTLY like the langisters they're disguised as :3 :3 :3
[20:04] <Negev> o__o
[20:06] <One of the sniper T-Dolls> https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2218072?q=parent%3A2218072 moves in closer to take a good look at the little creatures.
[20:06] * Sniper Rifle Doll is now known as Springfield
[20:06] <Springfield> Awwww, aren't they just adorable?
[20:08] * Springfield speaks with a gentle, almost motherly voice with just a hint of a Southern accent. Her green eyes seem rather kind, and her smile is genuine. She smells faintly of gingerbread...and gun oil.
[20:10] * Forest Kit act like the lanngisters they're impersoating to the point of their tricksteriness :D
[20:12] * Springfield and Negev lean in a little closer.
[20:19] * Springfield tries to poke one of the Kits on the nose with her finger. :D
[20:19] * Forest Kit act the same way a langister kit would :3
[20:22] <Springfield> Awwwww! Such a little darling.
[20:22] <Negev> ...
[20:22] <Negev> If you say so.
[20:23] <Negev> Now, where are we exactly?
[20:24] <M2HB> Don't know. I didn't bring a map.
[20:25] * G-11 looks around, her expression oddly alert and focused for a girl so chronically fatigued she has a reputation of being borderline narcoleptic.
[20:28] <G-11> We're about two miles north of Kozubinskoye village.
[20:28] <G-11> About ten miles east of Starukha Lake.
[20:31] * The T-Dolls who'd participated in the attack suddenly look VERY unsettled.
[20:31] <Springfield> That was nowhere near our original entry point.
[20:32] <Negev> Where DID you all originally go through the rifts from?
[20:33] <Springfield> The village of Limensk. We had to slip past Clear Sky to get at the dimensional Anomalies there. In fact we lost Skorpion and SKS there. We managed to retrieve their Cores though.
[20:35] *** The Forest Kits might just know that the faction Clear Sky was also nicknamed "Rabbit Moon" because as of earlier this year it's now made up almost entirely of the survivors of the Lunar Assault Corps. Moon-Rabbits, like Reisen!
[20:40] <Negev> What's the current status of the Zone?
[20:40] * The T-Dolls all spend some time looking up and around, with some of them closing their eyes and listening VERY carefully to the background noises of the Zone.
[20:41] <UMP-9> Cloud cover is thickening in the direction of Chernobyl itself.
[20:44] <WA-2000> I'm sensing higher than normal amounts of ozone in the air.
[20:46] <M2HB> I don't hear anything particularly weird in the distance.
[20:47] <Negev> Still, let's head south to that village and take shelter there until we can check in with HQ AND until the next Emission occurs. it sounds like there'll be one forming in the next several hours anyway.
[20:49] <Negev> Springfield, since YOU seem to like those...animals so much, YOU can take care of them.
[20:49] <Springfield> o__o
[20:49] <Springfield> ^___^
[20:50] * Springfield scoops up all three "Langisters" in her arms. "I'd be delighted!"
[20:51] * Springfield quickly runs a geiger counter over all three of the Kits. "Hmmm, looks like the airborne reactive energy isn't affecting you at all. Maybe it's because you're all in your animal forms. Please remain so during the daytime to ensure you're not exposed to it."
[20:52] * Springfield gets out her field pack, empties it of some miscellaneous gear, and opens up space inside for three tiny (and brave) Forest Foxes to ride inside.
[20:53] * Forest Kit s hop inside to ride!
[20:56] <Springfield> That's good.
[20:57] <Springfield> Keep behaving and don't cause any trouble, okay? I promise I'll keep you all safe by any means necessary.
[20:57] <Springfield> After all, all three of you are very, very important to us!
[20:58] * Springfield lets the Kits drink from some bottled water, then puts several strips of meat jerky (made from a clean source) inside her pack for the Kits. "So you don't get too hungry. I'll make you more to eat when we're safe inside that village."
[21:00] <Springfield> Does that sound good to you?
[21:00] * Forest Kit says "yuppa" the way the langisters they're impersonating would.
[21:02] * Springfield smiles warmly and closes the flap on her pack, then starts putting it on.
[21:02] <Springfield> Oh, one last thing.
[21:03] * Springfield slides an MP3 player into the backpack for the Kits to listen to.
[21:04] <Springfield> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZogOJNv_sc has this song playing first on the MP3 player's playlist.
[21:12] * Springfield heads off with all of the other T-Dolls, carefully making their way southwards towards a long-abandoned village deep within the twisted hellscape of the Zone.
[21:13] *** Springfield has left #suburbansenshi3
[21:13] *** Negev has left #suburbansenshi3


[#suburbansenshi3 chat]